Hangin (Wind)

In a little school called SCHOOL there was a boy who is also a girl but it is really a boy. Then the boy is walking and talking with the air.

The boy who is also a girl but really is a boy said to the air, "Hey do you wanna be my friend?"

But then the air didn't answer so the boy sulked and went home. So the air transformed into a pretty girl who is also a boy but really is a girl. So the girl went to the boy's house then knocked the door. So the boy opened the door and saw the girl.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHH who are you?" The boy said shookt to the girl.

Then the little girl answered "I am the air that you are talking to........ Or atleast I think I am."

"Oh," was just the word that the boy said.

"So would you come with me?" The air girl said to the boy.

So they went to a 5-star restaurant which costs thousands of peso (php) just for a one little dessert. So the boy treated the air girl anything that she wanted to eat. But when the air girl eats the food is just passing through her body so it is just a waste.

After they finished eating the girl said "Thank you for treating me in this bizzare 5-star restaurant.

The boy blushed and welcomed the girl.

So they went to the park and sat on those one of the benches there. It was a beautiful night pitch black sky with milions of stars twinkling and a beautiful full moon with romantic lights on the park.

"Woah it's beautiful," was just the air girl could say.

"Yeah it's beautiful like you," the boy said to the girl with his pink tinted cheeks.

As the time passes by they felt close to one another. They didn't even realize that it was almost 12 midnight.

So the boy is making first move to the girl and wanted to kiss her. The girl noticed this and did the same with the boy. But alas the clock stroke 12 and the kiss wasn't continued. And the girl is slowly fading away.

"No no please don't go," was just the boy can say repeatedly while tears are falling on his cheeks.

"I don't know what's happening. I don't know why," the girl said who is also crying.

So they continued to cry until the girl is nowhere to be seen.

He felt that someone is talking to him and said "Don't worry I'm always here beside you no matter what until the end of time I promise."

|| ▪▪▪ ||

Days, weeks, months, and years had passed but he still remembers his first love. But he didn't know that he is slowly dying from sadness from the inside.

It was about time that his parents wants him to get marrried with a woman. The woman was beautiful, rich, and most of all kind. It was about a month has passed that they were married to each other.

He now has three children with the woman that is his wife now but still he misses his first love. He realized that he didn't asked her name.

One day in a wonderful winter season, he was walking down the street and suddenly died because of something but I don't really know. He was brought to the hospital but it was too late he is now with the angels in heaven with God our Father.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The boy
November 1, 2004 - December 27, 2034
Cause of death: No one knows
"I regret that I didn't asked her name"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So he was walking upstairs to go to heaven.

Finally after 110804061398090197123095 years he reached the gates of heaven. But he fell down the stairs and cursed like there's no tomorrow.

But someone called him and go to a door that said that leads to heaven. A fool he is he followed that voice. After he entered the door he was straight to hell and he also said that it is one hell of a ride going down using a super fun bit hot slide.

Then he saw the devil and tortured him immediately. The devil just laughed like a maniac and continued to torture him.

So after how many tortures he got he finally woke up from his dream. He was really a heavy sleeper and even if he has a nightmare he doesn't wake up. He woke up with large beads of cold sweat and was breathing heavily. He also examined the room and realized that he was in a mental hospital.

He was in a mental hospital since he was found talking into thin air. He was in the hospital for 5 years and he was ready to get out.

He was at the exit door of the hospital and bid goodbyes to the people in the hospital and the staffs.

He was outside of the hospital now for 3 months. And when he went inside a café he saw the air girl in his dreams.

He was so shook like to death

The girl intoduced herself, "Hello my name is Hangin."

He just stared at the girl. So the girl walked out of the cafe and winked to him and said "Nice to see you again."

He was just so shook with what he saw just now.

The End.