Part 28

bold - boy
regular - felicity

Alex's POV

Felicity prettily smirks back at the college boy who has winked from across the room. I scowlingly gulp down a glass of ice water, narrowing my eyes at an oblivious Felicity.

"He's got potential?" Felicity shrugs as she sees the expression on my face.

"He's a college boy. He's probably doing drugs and has a girlfriend he's cheating on." Felicity rolls her eyes at my story.

"Don't be jealous that no one is looking at you. Hey, at least he appreciates me." She smirks at me, daring me to contradict her.

"I don't - Greyson won't approve." I catch myself and curse mentally at my slip up. She doesn't notice.

"Greyson is a year younger than me and I can take care of myself." I want to scream at her stubbornness and short-sightedness. "But, yeah, I only want a free dinner out of him."

I choke on the fry going down my throat. "What?"

"He's not even cute, okay. Tone down your protective thing, which you honestly have no right to carry."

Whatever I mean to say scurries away and I snap my mouth shut. I pretend not to care about what she says, but inside, I gleefully cackle at the lack of chances that college boy has. Ha! She doesn't think he's cute. She's safe.

"Felicity, I thought of my prize," I decide right as she poses to bite into her burger.

She pauses, teeth sunk half sunk into the burger, and looks at me with questioning eyes, daring me to say something stupid.

"I get to kiss you," I announce. "Whenever I want."

She drops the burger like it's a burning coal. The burger is ripped, and I look at it in distaste. What did the burger do to deserve that?

"No!"

"Aw, c'mon," I cajole, turning my attention back to a fuming Felicity. "It'll be fun!"

"You kiss like a hundred girls every day, so no."

"I didn't kiss anyone today! Or yesterday."

"I saw you and that skank in the hallway." She raises an eyebrow and I groan, slumping in my chair.

"You must think very lowly of me. I didn't do anything!" In my defense, she had approached me, not the other way around.

Felicity still doesn't believe me, and she picks up the burger chunk and eats it. Okay, gross.

"Fel, that's gr- "

"You expect me to believe you when I have to bleach my eyeballs everytime I see you groping one of your 'friends,'" she uses quotation marks, "in the hallway?"

I snag her fry and eat it instead of answering her. She lets out an unladylike growl, and in turn, childishly dips her finger - the one she had licked pickle off of - into my ketchup.

I raise an eyebrow as she sucks it off her finger. I open my mouth to speak but -

"If you say what I think you will say, I will castrate you." She murderously glares at me.

I raise my hands defensively, holding my them out in front of me. "Didn't say anything, babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"I will call you babe if I want to."

She stands up, and a slow smirk stretches across her face, as she picks up her food tray and sashays over to where that college boy is sitting.

I steam.

A/N Thought's y'all? Greyson and Sadie smirk off to the side as Felicity and Alex's story are turned inside out. Felicity wants to kill me, telling me she hates Alex, and Alex is just sitting there, muttering, "Fine line, m'lady, fine line."

So ... this book is far from over, but you guys can send in questions just like last time for Fel and Alex. :)