Part 1

Doomgirl was searching through a desk in Olivia Pierce's office, seeking info on her other projects that might be dangerous. She came across a data log on a "Project Hybrid". The log stated that Olivia was trying to fuse certain species with each other. Some fusions included demons, animals, and even humans.

It also included info on the only successful test. "Test Subject/K1tt3N, codename: Y/N is the first and only successful test when Olivia fused a human, and a common house cat. The result: Y/N. Tier 2 advocates and above are the only ones allowed to interact with Y/N; after they're done with their work of course. Y/N is recorded at 4/0 in height, short h/c hair, and has the intelligence of a 17yo. Additional features include a pair of cat ears and a tail"

This made Doomgirl think for a second. "Cat/human Hybrid? I've always loved cats. The demon threat is pretty low right now. Guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out."

Timeskip

Doomgirl reached the Hybrid Division; and, it looked terrible. This entire branch of the facility was in disarray; sparks flying from broken cables, gasoline leaking from pipage, and general damage to the area. As Doomgirl walked through the halls, she heard a frightened whimper come from next to her.

"p-p-please d-don't hurt m-me!", it cried

He was shaking. He was afraid, and weak. Only one thought came to Doomgirl's mind. And with it, emotions that had long been dormant. "Love and Protect!"