Chapter 4

(It's Been awhile I know, I know, forgive me please)

NEST Classified Operations- Diego Garcia

"Autobot Twins, report to Hangar Three." An officer said through the speakers.

"Badass ice-cream truck coming through. Excuse me! Excuse me! Hello!" Skids weaved through the groups of soldiers and officers.

"Hold up, hold up-" Mudflap started as he saw their new upgrades while his brother circled around the cars.

"Those are nice. Yeah, baby. It's upgrade time."

"Yes, sir," Mudflap agreed before announcing his decision, "Aw yeah! Look here, it's my booty call right here! Time to get my sexy on with the green."

Skids disagreed, "Green? Eh, no, green is mine! I call green!" Skids transformed before proceeding to flip his brother over his shoulder.

"Oh, ow!" Mudflap let out in shock and pain as he hit the floor.

Skids pointed at him, "I got the green."

"That hurt, man," Mudflap told skids somewhat hoping for an apology as he scanned the reddish-orange Chevrolet Trax pickup truck.

"It's supposed to hurt. It's an ass-kicking." Skids scanned the green Chevrolet Beat.

Elsewhere on base, the soldiers were holding a little memorial of sorts for the comrades they had lost in Shanghai before they were sent home to their families.

"Present arms!"

Everyone saluted as the caskets were driven past them.

Awhile later Riley and Lennox stood awaiting the man in a suit who had just stormed on to their base.

"Director Galloway, what an honor. I'd love to show you around, but you gotta be on the classified access list-" Lennox started only to be rudely cut off.

"I am now. Presidential order, Major. I got a message for your classified space buddies! You guys made a mess of Shanghai," Galloway interrupted Lennox as he shoved a paper into Lennox's chest and walked on past the two.

"And what's with the kid?" He called back as he headed towards the main hanger.

"I'm more qualified to be here at 18 than you are at all, asshole," Riley muttered under her breath.

Lennox made a gesture with his hands letting her know to let it go and breath.

"Go find Optimus. We have a meeting with the JCS in 5." Lennox told her. Riley nodded and ran off. So Lennox turned and ran after Galloway.

"Alright, so this is where we communicate with the JCS and where we coordinate all of our missions and strategies," he explained as they walked.

"Secure link to JCS is up, Major!" One of the soldiers on the platform above them called out.

Lennox excused himself as Epps moved closer to keep an eye on Galloway while Lennox climbed up on to the platform.

"Secure line to Pentagon is now open," Maggie Madsen announced.

Maggie and Lennox immediately looked around for any signs of Riley or Optimus quickly.

As if it was Author~chan magic, on cue, Optimus pulled into the hanger with Riley hanging on to his side mirror. The auburn haired girl jumped down, her recently cut short hair (courtesy of the Autobots' resident Australian tech girl) flying up as she descended, and hurried to join Lennox.