2

They both were sitting on the bench swing, just facing the sunset. It never goes dark in the underworld but it does have great sunsets and when the sun sets, it immediately rises. For the first in a few days, she felt at peace. Right here with Son Oh Song, with her head on his shoulder and their fingers intertwined tightly like they were afraid to let go of each other. She did not know how he came or what they'd do now but she did no care. They were together now and that's what matters.

"Son Oh Gong?" she whispered his name.

He turned to kiss her forehead before saying, "Hm?"

"Are you really here now? Im not just dreaming, am I?" She sat up to look at his handsome face as he looked at her fondly.

He took his other hand to caressed her cheek with his thumb, Seon Mi leaned to his touch savoring the moment and briefly closed her eyes.

"No, you are not dreaming. You really are here with me." He smiled before leaning to softly kiss her on the mouth. The moment their lips touched, her it sent her insides reeling with so much happiness. It was the same feeling she'd get every time he'd kiss her when she was still human.

It was their first kiss after reuniting and it felt amazing to have him like this with her. When they both had pulled away, he leant his forehead to hers.

"Right here, right now at this moment, am I still pretty to you?" she questioned.

He chuckled before pulling away to really look at her. Who knew that someone like him could fall for a human being? It was surreal but then again he has no regrets. The more he looked at her, the more he falls in love with her again and again.  Jin Seon Mi was and is an extraordinary human being, she had the heart of pure gold, and he felt like a lucky monkey to have her in his arms.

"Yes. You still are very pretty."

She smiled when she heard those words again. It was different with how he used to say it when he still had the bracelet on. This time she was sure that he loved her in his own accord.

"I love you." She would never go tired of saying it over and over. Jin Seon Mi would make it up the times that she never got to say it to him because of her pride. As human who did not live her life with regrets, that was only one thing she wished she could have changed. She wished she had told him sooner about how she felt.

"We're not going to turn into that couple who says it almost every minute right?" his amusement was evident in his tone.

She gave out a laugher that made his heart soar. Takin "Yes. We would be those couple who would wear matching t-shirts."

He groaned at the thought, it was too cheesy. Seriously, why do humans do that?

"-send each other text messages every minute telling each other how much we love each other. Call each other Jagiya. Get matching tattoos-"

"-Oh no. Stop" he said furrowing his brows. He cant take anymore of the cheesiness.

She laughed even harder and continued, "eat ice cream together, take long walks by the beach. Sit by the benches as we watch our childr-"

She stopped abruptly and looked down at their hands. How nice it would have been to have those with him while she was still human. Her heart broke again at the thought of their story not having that happy ending instead they got death.

"Do you still want those?" he asked and she turned to look him. Yes. With You.

She wanted to say it but it was no use of reminding him that they'd never have that. So she opted to just stay safe.