MAKE IT(Cas)

Dean's P.O.V:
How the hell were we going to tell Cas that Y/N was dead. Sam and I had tears running down our faces as we carried her out. Sam had Y/N in his arms. We prayed and prayed to Cas but he never got his feathery ass down here.

"Cas god damn it!! Get you ass down here before I find you and kill you myself!" I yelled full of anger.

"Dean just leave it..." Sam started.

"No! She could have lived Sam! Our sister could be alive but she's not because Cas couldn't heal her because he wouldn't come down here" I said yelling at the end of it towards Cas. "She was the one that kept us together Sam! She was the one that made everyone smile and laugh with her stupid stupid jokes" I laughed through sobs as I looked at her lifeless body. But I wasn't able to look at it so I looked back down.

"Dean What's going on" I heard the flap of wings and then the voice of Cas

"Where the hell were you" I said running towards him and grabbing him by the collar.

"Dean! What is going on" he said again.

"We prayed and prayed she begged you as she was dying and you still didn't come!!! You still didn't hear us after everything!!" I screamed in his face.

"Dean!" Sam yelled in tears. "Just stop this isn't helping" he said.

"No! He deserves to know that he could have saved her!" I yelled.

"Save who!?" He asked raising his voice back at me.

"Take a look for yourself" I said pushing him forward to look at Sam holding her lifeless body.

He stood there with sadness and guilt in his eyes.

"No!" He said angry. "Not Y/N not Y/N" he sobbed. She had made such an impact on all of us we loved her so much all of us...and now she was gone.

"No I'm going to fix this!" He said trying to heal her but it was to late she was already gone.

"No!no!" He yelled. Sam was crying uncontrollably.

"The least we can do is give her a hunters funeral it's what she would have wanted" Sam said. We all nodded and started to gather the things for a fire.
__________
We all stood there watching her body. We kept to ourselves crying silently at the loss of our sister.

"I love you Y/N we all do" I said before heading back to the car not being able to look at her like this anymore.

The car ride was silent we didn't say a word. And the seat where Y/N would sit in the back was empty and cold. Her sweater still lying there from her leaving it behind.

"Can you pass me her sweater Cas" I asked. My voice hoarse from crying.

"Ya" he said quietly passing me it. I held it close to me as I drove down the long road. I was going to kill every last demon and every last monster for Y/N I was going to do it no matter what! And I was going to find that red eyed demon Crowley for torturing her and for killing her just to get to us!