HARD CHOICES (LUCIFER)

Request for @wolfloverforever543
——————
"Y/N!" I heard Dean yell trying to snap me out of my day dreaming.

"What...oh right" I said snapping out of it.

"We are trying to find a way to take down Lucifer and your daydreaming" Dean was frustrated.

"Dean relax we've been working hard I think everyone needs a break" Sam said getting up and pouring a cup of coffee. I got up along with him but made my way to my room instead. I sat on my bed contemplating every decision I've made. I was in love with Lucifer and he was in love with me. Yet all at the same time the only family I have is trying to take him down. I'm caught in between this mess and I have no idea what to do. I laid down and sighed, what the hell was I suppose to do now.

"Hey sugar" I heard the familiar voice of Luci.

"What are you doing here? You can't be here if my brothers find out..."

"I know your brothers are trying to take me down but you don't have to" he interrupted.

"I don't want to but I don't know what to do or say" I said.

"Join me Y/N. Together we can live a good life away from all this mess. You won't have to hunt anymore I'll keep you safe." Lucifer was saying something that I couldn't possibly do but deep down I wanted to run with him and never look back. I loved him...but I also loved my brothers.

"But my brothers won't be safe" I said. "They will constantly still be in danger and I can't live wondering if they are dead or alive" I cupped his face with my hands as tears brimmed my eyes.

"I love you. I will keep you safe and you won't need your brothers. They've never listened to you. If you join me we can have a life together." Lucifer said. All of a sudden I heard my door being opened and both my brothers standing there with guns.

"We thought we heard your voice" Dean said through gritted teeth.

"Y/N stand back we got this" Sam said. But I didn't move. I was stuck between the love of my life and my brothers.

"Y/N what are you doing!" Dean said.

"Join me Y/N please I promise you'll live a good life" Lucifer went out to grab my hand.

"You have got to be kidding me. Him! You're with him!" Dean yelled. I looked back at Sam. His eyes were full of betrayal and hurt.

"Can we just give him a chance please. There's good in him I promise." I tried to reason with my brothers but neither one of them were giving in.

"It's us or him Y/N. You either stick with your family or you turn into what we've been fighting against our entire lives" Dean said giving me the death glare. I looked back at Lucifer but he only nodded in agreement.

"Choose me Y/N" his eyes flared into mine full of love and passion.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at my brothers.  "I'm so sorry" I let go of Luci's grip and I walked towards my brothers.

"Y/N what are you doing! This is the wrong way please I promise" I shook my head as tears went down my cheeks.

"I promise I'll make this up to you" I said to him and then he vanished. Now I was going to have to deal with my brothers wrath while also being heartbroken. But I was determined to find a way where I could stay with my brothers but still be with Lucifer.