Potential comeback

Chase's P.O.V

I am still heart-broken because of yesterday...I don't know what to do...I love Skye...I love her more than that bastard that i don't want to tell his name anymore..."Ahhh..."*sighs* I can't do anything now...but i will continue searching...Maybe the solution is right behind me...*Hears someone walking* Wait...*looks behind and charges*"Aha!!!Got you spying bastard!"

"Hey dude,what is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry Zuma...Sorry for knocking you down..."

"No problem,i just wanted to know why you were yelling"

"You already know..." I said in calm voise

"Oh...i'm so sorry..."

"I know..."

"Hey,i almost forgot to tell you that Ryder was calling us to come..."              

"Ok Zuma,lets go!"

         *Time skip through Zuma and Chase going in the lookout...* 

Zuma and me saw Ryder talking something to others...

"Hey Zuma!Chase!Come over here,we can see Jake now!look..."

*While Ryder and Jake talking to each other,i was looking at Rocky...*

                                        Rocky's P.O.V

Chase and Zuma joined us in here...Chase was looking at me with death glare...

I was just ignoring his glares and threats...He can't do anything to me...That moment...                     

"Hey,we lose signal..."Ryder said.He tried to call him again but nothing...

"Ok pups...we need to find Jake...Everyone can come on mission!"

Everyone was cheering,so...i can cheer too...

     *Time skip through pups going on place where they last time see Jake...* 

"Where is he?" Ryder asked

"I think I smell him" Chase said

"Good job Chase"Ryder said

Chase had proud face...Maybe he wants to proof he is better than me...

So poor...

"Ok pups,you can stay here while Chase and I find him..."Ryder said...

Yeah,great... we'll stay here and do nothing...Really good idea...

      *Time skip through pups waiting for Ryder and Chase to come back*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soooo much time skips!When will it eeeeeend??aaaaaaaa!

"Pups,I want to show you something..."

Everyone was whispering about that like...What is it...and,i can't wait 

"Pups,meet your new friend,Everest"

Everyone was saying one loud "HELLO"

"Ok pups,when we come back in adventure bay,you can talk to her more,okay?"

"OKAY" everyone said

*Time skip through coming back in adventure bay* aaaaa,another time skip,wtf?

                                    Everest's P.O.V

"Hello everyone :),can we all introduce ourselves so we can be better friends?"