Part 23.Protect

(A/N contain mature contents)

JIMIN POV:

'Mina have been acting weird lately,she sometimes didn't come to school I'm worried about her what's wrong?is it because of Kai?stress?''
I thought as I place my chin on my hands and looked out of the window admiring the beautiful scenery.

"Earth to Mr Park!"someone called me I turn my head to the front of the class,Ugh it's the teacher.i rolled my eyes and sat up straight.while the teacher folded her arms and tap his feet twice.

After lesson it was recess time like always when I enter the canteen with Bangtan,fan girls starts to crowd around us why can't they go with the Bitch EXO(A/N please don't kill me I love EXO very much!)

Speaking of EXO,Kai pop up in my mind I suddenly remembered a few days ago,I found him kissing a girl somewhere at School.ARGH He don't deserve Mina same as her.

"OPPA OPPA!!"the voice of a girl shouted right at my ears,i quickly covered it and look to her direction ..

Seulgi....my ex...one of my Girlfriend...I admit I used to love her like how I love Mina now but seriously!!she is sooo damn Annoying!!!thats why I left her..

I broke out from the crowd and went to TWICE's Tables,I sat beside Mina I tapped her a few times but she didn't respond she continued to put her head down looking at the floor.

Jihyo signaled me to shoo away because Mina wants to be alone,I Went to buy food with a sad look on my face..

TAEHYUNG POV:

I went in the library after school  to search for some books for my project but what distracts me is a beautiful Lady,with black smooth hair,pointy nose and red lips trying to get a book from the 5th level of the book shelf,I giggled at how she tiptoes but still couldn't grab the books.

I went behind her and press my body towards her,she was shocked at my actions as she stood there frozen,I grab the book and pass it to her and did my signature pose V.

She blush and thank me for helping,I moved closer to her as she take steps by steps behind until her back was one the wall.

I touched her soft cheeks and kiss it,she blushed Soo hard that I find it cute.

"You're cute."I whispered to her ears with my husky voice."From now on I will call you Cutie-sexy Hamster."I smirked at her.and did Jin's flying kiss as I left.

But someone is holding me back I turn around and saw Sana with her seducing eyes grabbing my hand and lead me to TWICE dorm.

I was scared,what if the girls are back.

When we reach TWICE dorm.Sana told me that the rest won't be back her till 7pm and now is 1pm.

I nodded as I carry her bridal style to one of the rooms.i locked the door and Push her to the wall.

I kiss her passionately and aggressively and remove the buttons on her shirt and throw her shirts on the side i kiss her neck as I leave hickeys around her body I Whisper to her ear.

"Damn My cutie-sexy hamster."her cheeks instantly turn light pink,her tongue entered my mouth and swirl with my tongue playfully,she keep on moaning "Ahh.."

While I explore her body as I took her skit off she was left with her panties and bra on I took off my pants and my shirt and she trace my abs.

I carry her to the bed and pin her,"Moan louder!"I ask her to cover her eyes and she just slightly nodded.

I took my undies off and hers and begged her with my puppy eyes to enter her,she just grab my back and nod I slam my dick in her entrance.

"AHHHH!!"she scream on TOP of her lungs as I remove my cock and repeatedly insert in again,I licked her juice as I unclips her bra I threw it in the floor and play with her left nipples while I suck the other one.

"Ah..ah.."Moan after moan I slam my dick hardly inside her for the last time.

"Daddy..im cumming.."she said in her weak voice."Me too."I replied And smirk,I place her on the TOP of the bed and put my dick in front of her face and ask her to suck it.

She licks the juice playfully and i kisses her for the last time.

-SKIP-

After 20mins of Sex

We both laid on the bed naked while trying to catch our breath.

"I Love you Soo much Minatozaki Sana"I said as I place a kiss on her forehead

"I'm gonna shower wanna join me?"I smirk at her as she agreed.

-SKIP-

SANA POV:

Damn it feels Soo good..my core feels sore but that was the best feeling in my whole life.

'Knocks knocks'

My best friends are back!

"Ya!Minatozaki Sana!where have you been?"I laugh at them but they don't understand what was I laughing for.

I ran back to my room and take my phone out and texted Taehyung.

TaeTae❤️

SN:Hi Oppa!!
V:Hi my cutie-sexy hamster😘
SN:That was great😍
V:Glad You like it let's do it again soon😏
SN:So..are we official?
V:Of course!!I love you Soo much babe💗
SN:😊should we tell our members that we are official??
V:Nahh not yet let's make them Guess.
SN:okay Oppa!Good night see you tomorrow 😙
V:Goodnight Jagi!See You tomorrow 😘

Cutie-sexy hamster😍 logged off..

TaeTae ❤️logged off..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading!!!!its my first time writing smut Soo if it's bad I'm sorry..but I hope You love it!remember to vote and comment!!

1006 words altogether my longest so far!