Chapter 32

The music pounded through his system as he danced, letting his senses keep him alert. It's when he smell the familiar floral and silver scent did he realised Allison was at the concert as well. He followed his nose, eyes flickering through the crowd until they landed on her and Matt. She noticed his gaze almost instantly, excusing herself and walking off.

"What're you doing here?" Allison called over the music.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?! You're gonna mess up the whole plan, or worse, get hurt."

"I told my dad and Gerard about Jackson. I'm sorry, I had to, but we have a plan too, Stiles. A good plan." Allison bounced to the music to blend in and Stiles sighed.

"Okay, okay, just...stay outta the way and be careful. Promise me."

"I promise to be careful, I can't promise not to get in the way." Allison admitted with an apologetic yet unapologetic smile.

"Be safe, Allison. For Scott and I both." Stiles kissed her forehead, surprising them both. "...That was weird."

"Yes, yes it was." They stared at each other.

"I just...felt the need to? Heat of the platonic moment." He excused.

"That's still really weird, Stiles."

"Yeah...Lets just keep this between us."

"Agreed." Allison laughed softly at Stiles' embarrassment. "I'll be okay, so just do your thing, I'll do mine." Allison travelled back over to Matt reluctantly.

Stiles focused on Isaac's scent, making his way to the beta.

"Did you bring it?" Isaac asked, looking around anxiously.

"No, I left it at home on my desk - of course I grabbed it!" Stiles pulled out the syringe from his jacket, giving it to Isaac. "I should probably tell you, hunters are here. If they get in the way, knock 'me down for all I care. Not Allison though, she's the lucky one out."

"Got it."

"Be careful, Isaac." Stiles patted his shoulder and went to leave.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him." Isaac's words made him pause.

"What?"

"I said I won't hurt Jackson, so don't worry."

"No, Isaac, I don't care if you hurt him, watch your own ass. I don't want you getting hurt." Stiles reassured, wrapping Isaac in a half hug. "I gotta go. Be careful, man." Clapping his back, he left Isaac to do his job.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

The music was pumping, glow sticks swaying as Jackson made his way towards his next target, gaze sinister as he walked in the crowd of dancing ravers. Erica slipped between him and the path though, hand running up his chest and circling around his neck as she dancing against him, grinding and seducing like she knew best.

His love of women got the better of him, hands on her soft hips as they rocked with the music, lights bright and flashing. Isaac settled up behind Erica, teasing her as his hands ran up her thighs, syringe brushing her thick skin. Erica chuckled, head tilted back against his shoulder to let him murmur in her ear.