Prologue

HADES' CEO, RYAN PARK, REPORTED MISSING

23.08.1975 (Alaska)

The CEO of Hades, Ryan Park, was reported missing on Saturday, the 23rd of August. Ryan Park was last seen near Topped-Off Café on 56th street at around 04:00 PM. He allegedly had got into a verbal fight with a close friend of his. "Ryan and I were fighting over some private issues, he became agitated and stormed away in his car." Ryan's friend and business partner, Ashton Svenski, stated.

Hades is a globally leading I.T. firm and it is said that Ryan has had some deep rivalries with competing firms. "Mr Ryan Park's whereabouts are currently unknown. His car was found dumped in the gulf of Alaska. The dead body of an unidentified person and Mr Park's phone were found in the car. His acquaintances and some possible suspects were interrogated but we have not obtained any definitive leads yet." Sheriff Brian McNally of local PD stated in a press conference. Sources say that the case of Mr Park could be connected to the mysterious disappearances of some other people who are geographically close to Mr Park's residence. Until further information is received, saying where Mr Park is or what has happened to him seems next to impossible.