2 weeks later

*Natashas pov*

-2 weeks later-

I walk to my locker,Justin by my side with his arm hung around me loosely.

I keep my head down,fighting back tears as we walk past Austin's locker.

As me and Justin turn the corner and our locker comes into view,I breath out a nervous sigh.

Nick,jai,Kayleigh,Ella,Mandy,Ryan and Chaz were there.

"Justin I can't do this."I whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry ok? It will be alright."He whispers back.

I nod my head,swallowing hard.

What am I going to do when they asked why I haven't been here,where Austin is?

I reach my locker,

"Ew she's back."I hear Kayleigh snicker.

I shake it off,fumbling with the lock on my locker.

"Fuck off Kayleigh."Justin spits.

She looks taken aback but shakes it off,

"Hey nat."Nick walks over to me,smiling.

"Hey."I mumble,searching for my English stuff.

"where's Austin?"He asks.

I freeze,closing my eyes.,"he um..I-um."

I feel a hot tear slide down my cheek.I wipe it away,slamming my locker shut and storming away.

"What the..?"I hear him say behind me but I ignore it,fighting back the tears.

***

I put my stuff into my locker,feelings Justin's eyes on me from next to me..

"How are you Natasha,really?"he says.

I just shrug,"they are going to ask me what happened when we meet them in the cafeteria.."

"Do you want me to tell them?"

I just shrug in response.

"They have to know,Nat."

I just shrug and close my locker,

He sighs,doing the same before we walk into the cafeteria,sitting on the table.

Justin must have sensed my nervousness because as we sit down,he puts an arm around me reassuringly.

"You and Austin already broke up?"I hear Kayleigh snort,"You probably cheated on him with Justin."She snorts.

I shut my eyes tightly,trying to control my anger.

"I didn't cheat on him."I spat,standing up and walking over to where she was standing.

"Yes you did,Slut."She spat in my face,"that's why Austin isn't here today,isn't it?"

I raise my fist and punch her right in the jaw,causing her to fall backwards.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I scream before sitting on top of her and punching her again.

All eyes were on us as I keep repeatedly punching her,ignoring her pleads for me to stop..

I feel someone wrap their arms around me and pull me off,"NATASHA!"they yell.

"Let go!"I say,

"No Natasha."Justin says harshly in my ear,dragging me out of the cafeteria.

"Let me go.."I growl.

He spins me around to face him,"what the fuck Natasha?"

"What the fuck to you."I spit.

I storm away from him.Making a quick stop at my locker to grab my bag and phone before storming out the building,tears running down my face.

-Justin's pov-

I sigh angrily and walk back into the cafeteria where a few teachers were helping Kayleigh.

As I walk last her,I mumble a 'bitch' under my breath.

"Yo J!"I hear nick call me.

I spin around to see Jai,nick and Chaz walking towards me,Ryan no where to be seen.

"Sup."

"What's up with nat bro?"Jai asks.

"Guys,Austin died.."I sigh,rubbing my hands over my face.

"What?!"jai says in disbelief.

"Yeah.."

"No fucking way."Chaz says,eyes wide.

For the next hour of lunch I explained to them that he got shot by some random,I'll explain the truth to Chaz later since he knows about our-my job and Nick and Jai don't.

I kinda assumed that Natasha was going to come back but soon enough it was last period and she still wasn't back.

Honestly,I'm really worried about her.

It worse enough she got kidnapped,abused and almost raped,her boyfriend died right in front of her eyes.I can't say I'm surprised that she starting cutting.And I think she still does but I don't know how to approach her about it,she's so broken and if I say something wrong then...I don't wanna think about what could happen.

But then again,if I don't help her with it what will happen?She'll start falling deeper and deeper and soon enough,she might be suicidal..

"Bro,you ok?" Ryan asks as we get inside his car to drive to his place.

I've been sleeping at Nat's house for the past couple weeks..

"I'm just worried about nat.."I sigh.

"I know,I am to.."

The rest of the ride was silent.

I was thinking about everything.

Her mom left yesterday,having no luck trying to be apart if Nat's life anymore.

Once we got back to their place I went straight to Natasha's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"her voice said quietly..

"Justin."

She sniffs,"No,go away."

"Please nat?"I say.

She sighs and unlocked the door,opening it,"What?"

I can tell she's been crying,her eyes a red and theirs mascara running down her face.

I wrap my arms around her tightly,she doesn't hesitate to hug back.She cries into my shoulder and it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest.

She's so broken..