The Mask

Name: Aisho

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bi (leans more towards guys)

Personality
-Mask: bright, happy, extroverted, a bit stupid, always smiling, cutesy, tries to appeal to everyone's interests, people person, clingy

  -Real Life: shy, intelligent, introverted, self conscious, low self esteem, awkward, bookworm, depressed,  has anxiety, has OCD, clingy

Looks:

Likes: Tea, Hair clips, His guitar, drawing, being liked, having people compliment him, having friends, scarves, hoodies, having someone who can relate to him, Flower Crowns, big pockets, books, blue

Dislikes: his mask, people judging him, failing with drawings, grammar/spelling/math mistakes, fake pockets, too much noise, hair in his face, his height, his real personality, aggressive animals, bullies, the colour yellow

Powers: N/A

Backstory: When he was in Grade 2, he was picked on for being intelligent. The other kids were intimidated. This continued for the next few years. By the time he had gotten to Grade 6, the bullying had escalated from verbal, to physical. His classmates were pushing him, hitting him, and kicking him. Aisho tried to ask his parents for help, but when they called the school about it, the teachers didn't do anything. Aisho was clinging to the few friends he did have, but by this point, they had started to hate him. Eventually, his friends started picking on him as well. High School was supposed to be a new beginning, but after he got there, word spread pretty fast about him. Instead of getting friends, he got more bullies. His Mom was worried for him. She decided that they would move to another town, as she had gotten a job offer. Aisho refused to let what happened at his old school happen again here, so he decided to make a mask for himself. He was immediately popular, for everyone liked a class clown. He would tell funny jokes and do dumb stuff all the time. Some people found him annoying, as he was a bit clingy. This cost him a few new friends. His grades dropped from A's to D's pretty fast as well. His mom was worried, she knew this would effect his future. But Aisho didn't care, he was drunk on popularity. Eventually, he calmed down enough to see what he was becoming, and was horrified when he couldn't take of the mask immediately. He became depressed after a while, but had gotten to be such a good actor, that he didn't show it. He would sit in his room and play his guitar when he got home, and didn't eat much.

Other: Can play the guitar, OCD, anxiety, depressed, room is always very clean

Scenario #1: You were assigned to be Aisho's tutor, since you had relatively good grades, and his were in the D's. You had heard things about him from your friends, and were not looking forward to teaching him. When you got to his house, you were surprised to note he was very polite. While doing some math problems, he had noticed you made a mistake and corrected it. When you asked him about it, he got defensive and told you to back off. You accepted it for the moment, but when you made a another mistake, he corrected it again. You were starting to get suspicious, as he wasn't anything like what you heard and saw at school. You decided to make another mistake, on purpose this time, and his eyes darkened. He yelled at you to either stop making mistakes, or let him do it instead.

What do you do?