You jump I jump right?

(Okay, I don't know if Gackt has a daughter in real life, but in this fanfic he has.)

Part one~

Everything's just shit. Since mom died five years ago dad has been so broken. Until he found a new, his name is Mana. I don't really like him, he loves me just like I was his own child and he hasn't done anything wrong to me, but he just can't replace my mom. That's why I don't like him.

Dad wants me to start like him and call him Dad Mana, but no. Will never happen.

I feel so sad over my moms death, even if it was five years ago. She died in a car crash. I was with her, I saw how she died. It's terrible to see someone die, especially someone you love.

But of course you wonder who I am! I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Saku Camui. I'm Gackts daughter if the last name is familiar to you.

It is often I am sitting in my depressing room and thinks over this I've just told you. It doesn't make me feel better, so I don't know why I continue doing it. Well, these day is like anyone else. I am sitting in my room, and of course Mana is going to knock at my door for permission to enter.

"Yes?"

Mana enters and seats himself next to me.

"Are you going out with friends today?" He asks.

He do always want me to go out and have some fun instead if sitting depressed in my room and watch the 'interesting' wall.

"No, I am not. I don't understand why you care." I answer.

Mana sighs and looks at me with a sad gaze.

"I care because you are my daughter. I love you and I don't want you to feel depressed. I know I can't replace your mother, but I can at least try to fill some of the spaces she left behind."

"You can never do that.."

He sighs again before he heads out of my room, I see my dad standing outside and look at us, he looks sad. Mana closes the door, but I can fear the two talking from outside.

"We need to help her in some way, it's not healthy for her to be this depressed. It has gone to many years and she has had nobody to talk to during these years." I hear Mana say.

"I know, but she isn't talking to anyone of us, and she refuses to go the therapist. It doesn't matter what I do." Dad answers.

"I'm worried for her.."

I do not listen to the rest of their conversation, I just fall to the bed and hide my head in my pillow. I don't want Mana to care about me, I just want my mom back.

I hear some mumbles from outside my door but I don't care about them. It just ends up for me falling asleep.~

I wake up several hours later by a streaking hand over my back.

"Wake up honey." The voice of my dad says.

"I am awake now dad." I say and take his hand in my own.

He lies behind me and hold me from behind.

"How are you feeling now?" He asks.

"Same as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and on."

With an easier word, depressed.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" Dad asks.

"No."

"Do you want someone to talk to about it?"

"No."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Dad I'm gonna be fine soon."

That was the biggest lie I ever told someone.

"Do you know how worried Mana is for you?"

"No, and I don't care."

"Stop being so negative about him."

"No."

"Okay, but then you can stay here until you have learnt how to treat other people." Dad says, gets up from the bed and slams the door behind him.

Great, now is dad mad at me too. One more day filled with tears...

To be continued...