Part five~

Mana pov~
It's in the middle of the night now. Saku told me goodnight an hour ago and went to bed. It has been a wonderful day today with her, she seemed so happy. I've never seen her this happy actually. But her words about Gackt actually worried me too. She is right, he always answers his phone when someone is calling, what if he is hurt? So so Mana, he is just angry with us and that's why he doesn't answer.
I stay up longer than Saku and read my book about birds. Yes, birds. They are really fascinating animals.
The sound of the front door opening and closing makes me drop my concentration on the book.
"Who is it?" I ask the person who entered.
"Mana? It's me, Gackt."
"GACKT!!!!!"
I run out to the hall and hug him.
"Gackt I've missed you so much!!!!" I say and kiss him.
"I've missed you too Mana, I wasn't angry with you if you thought that, I love you." He says.
But that makes me rather upset than happy to hear. I'm so tired that he acts like this toward his child.
He kisses my forehead and I speak.
"Gackt, she has been broken because you left."~
Saku POV~
I couldn't fall asleep after telling Mana goodnight. I am just sitting in my bed and thinking of dad. Where is he now and how is he feeling? Is he still mad? When does he come home?
Just when I am about to fall asleep I can hear Manas voice.
"GACKT!!!!!"
Dad? Is he home?
I stand out of my bed happily to go out and greet dad, but I trip over my blanket and fall to the floor. Ouch. Whatever.
I stand up again and grab my doorknob, but I hesitate to open it when I hear their conversation from outside.
"Gackt, she had been broken because you left." I hear Mana say.
"I know, I wanted to teach her something with it."
"How dare you and how can you? She came out of her room when you left to tell me sorry, but you left and made her cry and run to the lake in the park! She came out to say sorry! And you didn't give her a chance! I can agree that the way she has been acting is wrong, but there is a reason, a good reason too, and she said sorry! But you left." Mana is obviously pissed of with dad again.
I can't stand to be in my room any longer, I open my door and go out to them.
"Dad?" I whisper, afraid to be shouted at again. I look down at my feet.
Dad and Mana looks at me.
"Oh honey.... I am so sorry!" Dad says and hugs me.
He start to cry and that makes me cry too.
"Dad... I am so sorry for being bad, sorry dad!" I sob in dad's shirt.
"Honey, it's okay, you have said sorry and that's okay! It's me who will say sorry, I was treating you so bad!"
I hear sniffles from behind.
Mana has start to cry too.
"Sorry, I am just so happy that we are friends again." He says.
I give my attention to dad again.
"I love you dad."
To be continued???
Okay, I seriously don't know how to continue this story. Do you know? Tell me then! Or do you want me to end this story and start the next one? Next is about Reituki and I know the story too:) tell me how you want it!