Part two

Part two~

Manas pov~

Gackt closet the door of Sakus room and comes to me in the kitchen. I heard his and Sakus conversation, and Gackt do really piss me off sometimes.

"Did you really have to be that mean to her? She is depressed, it's hard to have a positive outlook on everything then, especially new people." I tell him.

"You are her dad too and I don't want her to be so negative about you." Gackt answers.

I sigh, what the hell can I do to help this girl?

"I know she has, but it's because she is sad and depressed over her mother and she thinks it's hard to take someone new into her life. So you should go back to her and tell her you are sorry!"

"What if I am not sorry?"

"Stop being like this! She is your daughter and you should be nicer to her! You should understand how she feels!"

I start to get really mad, he is treating his daughter so bad because she is depressed, and that pisses me off.

Gackt sighs, leaning on the table and hides his face in his hands.

"But what else can I do to help her? She is not listening to me and she refuses the therapy. It seems like she doesn't want to be helped."

I can hear soft cries from Sakus bedroom, as almost always.

"I'm coming back soon, okay?" I say and head towards her room.~

Sakus POV~

"Omg I didn't want dad to be angry!" I whisper to myself and I start to cry.

I just want someone to hug me now, but there is no one to hug. Dad hates me for sure, no friends to hug, mom is dead, and I refuse to hug Mana. I know he would hug me, but I won't let him..

It wasn't my point to make dad angry. I thought he would understand my feelings. How hard I think it is to take someone new into my life who would replace mom.

The thought if making dad angry makes me cry harder. I can hear dad and Mana arguing, and footsteps coming closer to my room and a knock on my door.

"I don't want company." I say and try to not sound sad, with a failed result.

Mana, who was knocking, doesn't care about my unwillingness to company, he just enters.

"What the hell do you want me?" I say and I sound a little irritated.

"I just want to help you Saku.." He says softly to me.

"I don't want your help." I say.

"Who's help do you want then?"

"No ones."

"Why don't you trust me?"

"Because I don't like you."

"What can I do to make you like me?"

"Nothing."

"There must be something."

"No, leave me alone."

Mana sighs again.

"I just want you to know that I love you and I would do anything to see you happy again. Anything." He says before leaving.

That two last sentences he said is echoing in my head. I wonder why he still cares when I am so pessimistic about him. I would hate someone who was so pessimistic about me.

"I should maybe tell him I am sorry.."

I step out of my room and I hear Manas voice from the upper floor.

"Don't do this! She can't help it! She is gonna feel so so bad! And where are you going to go?"

What the hell is he talking about.

I walk up the stairs and I see dad packing a big bag with stuff, it's seems like he is going for a trip for months.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?" I ask with a suspecting and curious voice.

Dad gives me a mean glare and Mana looks worried.

"I am leaving for a while because I am so tired of you Saku!" Dad says and slams his bag closed.

"But dad...!"

"No but! I am tired of you being so negative the whole time! You need to learn that you will not be so pessimistic the whole time!" He screams in my face before he walks out of the house and slams the door behind him.

I don't know what to think really, I am just standing there.

Mana puts a hand over my shoulder.

"I am sorry for you, it's not your fault, okay?"

I start to cry again.

"Sorry..." I say, which confuses Mana.

"I am sorry for being so negative about you. Sorry." I say and I storm out of the house.~

I am just walking, walking to the little lake in the park. That is a place where I can clear things out of my head. And I am friend with one if the ducks in here, because I gave it bread once.

I am sitting there and watching the ducks for a while, until I get disturbed my a hand on my shoulder that makes my jump from the place I am sitting at.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Mana says.

"No it's okay. Did you want something?"

He thinks for a while before speaking.

"Yeah.. Would you like to go out shopping with me?"

Uhm...what?

"Why are you asking?"

"I just want you to not be alone the whole time."

I am not stupid, I know that's not the whole truth. I know he wants me to start trusting him. But I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

"Hmm, fine..."

To be continued...