The Original Order Of The Pheonix

James ll looked around to see about 20 people sitting at a table looking at him. He felt his little sister grab his hand. He could tell she was scared, he was to but he'd never admit it. He looked up at his god brother, Teddy, he was looking at someone. He followed his gaze to Remus. He felt sympathy for him. It must be hard looking at your father that's been dead for 17 years sitting there looking at you like nothing happened. "Who are you." James ll looked around for the source of the voice and ended up looking at his grandfather. James' dad really did look just like his dad and pictures did him no justice. He stood there studying him.
He was ripped back into reality by Lily ll who yelled. "Daddy!" jumping on James who looked confused. "What?" James asked looking down at her. "Daddy, James did it, it's all his fault. He broke the necklace, he did it. Please don't be mad at me!" Dumbledore and Sirius sat there looking very amused at all this. While everyone else looked at Lily like she was crazy. Lily ll looked up at him and her fear of getting in trouble was quickly replaced by confusion. "Daddy, what happened to your eyes?" "Fist of all I'm not your daddy, second of all nothing happened to my eyes." James said setting Lily ll on the floor as far away from him as he could. Lily ll eyes filled up with tears, and when she could no longer hold them back anymore she burst into tears and ran to Teddy who tried to get her to calm down. "Great going James." Sirius said trying not to laugh but failing miserably. "I-I didn't mean to make her cry. I was just trying-just trying to.." James trailed off looking horrified. "Well you did. So go make it right daddy." Sirius said attempting to sound like Lily ll when he said daddy. James looked at everyone with a look that clearly said help me. When he got to Lily she shook her head. "You got yourself into this you can get yourself out" she said. James looked at everyone one last time before standing up and walking over there. He bent down beside Teddy and Lily ll very causally as if Lily ll was going to jump on him any minute, and she did. She jumped on James so fast he had to put his hands behind him on the floor to keep from falling. "Lily, that's not dad." James ll said slowly. Lily looked at him then back at James and finally back to her brother. "Yes it is." She said as if it where the most obvious thing in the world. "No Lily, that's grandpa James." This time it was Albus he had been so quiet James ll forgot he was even there. Lily looked at Albus. "But that's impossible he's-" " On a trip, yeah we know." Teddy said attempting to cover up for Lily ll. Lily, confused looked back at James who she was still holding on to. She let go of him and he stood up and he walked backwards fast attempting to get away before he got pulled into another hug. "But then where's daddy." Lily said tears threatening to spill again. "Daddy's gone to go get something he'll be right back, wont he guys? Teddy asked looking around they all nodded and James said "Yeah sure whatever stops her from hugging me again." James mumbled Unfortunately Lily ll heard him. "You don't like my hugs?" She asked tearing up again and you could see James heart melt. "No that's not what I meant. I love your hugs." James said smiling and she ran up and gave him another hug. This time he was ready for it and picked her up. "As nice and heartwarming as this is we still have no idea who you are." Said Dumbledore smiling. "Your right professor what all would you like to know?" Teddy asked. "Well, how about your full name, how old you are, your parents, and what year your from." Dumbledore said calmly. "Ok well I'll start. My name is Edward Remus Lupin bu-" "Lupin? Remus you've got a kid." Sirius said while Remus turned pale. "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted." Teddy said giving Sirius a glare. "Yep definitely Remus' kid. James said smiling while he sat Lily ll down and she latched onto his leg. "Says the one with a 4 year old on his leg. Who's to say that she isn't yours." Teddy snapped at James. Lily looked hopeful until James reminded Teddy that he already said that James was not her dad. Teddy narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "Whatever." Teddy said then turned back to everyone else. "Anyways my name is Edward Remus Lupin but you can call me Teddy, I am 15 years old, my parents are Remus and Nymphadora Lupin, and we're all from the year 2012. Gasps were heard all around the table and James said that it was impossible and that they were death eaters. But when James ll pulled out a golden necklace with a broken hourglass on it everybody went quiet. We sure are death eaters" James said smirking. "My names James Sirius Potter by the way, I'm 8 years old, my parents are Harry and Ginny Potter. There was a moment of silence while everyone tried to figure out who Harry and Ginny where. "I'll tell you because we can just obliviate you later. Ginny is your daughter Mr and Mrs. Weasley." Teddy paused for a minute while Molly took in what he just said. When she finally realized what this meant she screamed. "Author, did you hear that we have daughter! When do we have her?" Molly asked her eyes filled with happiness. "I'll tell you anything you want to know later." Teddy said and turned to James and lily. "Harry is your son Mr and Mrs. Potter." A smile formed on Lily and James face and they looked at each other Lily ll still holding onto James' leg but only with one hand now. "Ewwww. Don't you know how babies are made?" Sirius asked. "Well apparently they did Sirius or Harry would have never been born." Teddy said smirking. "How are babies made?" James ll asked confused. "None of your business James." Teddy said than turned to Albus. "Your turn, Al." Teddy said. Albus walked forward and started. "M-my name is Albus Severus Po-" "What?!" James and Sirius yelled at the same time making everyone flinch, everyone but Lily ll. She let go of James leg and looked up at him. "What's wrong with my brothers name?" She asked causing everyone to look at her. "Nothing Lily there just blinded by hatred." Teddy said a note of disgust in his voice. "Now if you don't mind Al here wold like to finish." Teddy said looking at everyone before nodding Albus to finish. Albus Gave small nod and started. "My name is Albus Severus Potter, I'm 6 years old, and my parents are Harry and Ginny Potter." Albus finished with confidence. Then looked at Lily ll expectantly followed by everyone else. "My name is Lily Luna Potter." Lily ll said smiling which caused Lily to smile.