Chapter 2

-Cenrid's POV-

I have had many jobs all about love. They're all simple. I need to make them attractive to someone else to date. I need to help someone find a true love. Yet those are all different than a soulmate. I know nothing about those. I am new as things consider in the world of the stars. It's like a company.

You have the stars, controlling everything sending armies out, sending kids out, deciding who does what. There is only 5 of them all having a different job.

Then you have the clouds. Under them controlling the dream catchers. Making sure there is no problems.

And I am a dream catcher. I live among the stars and I am sent out to fulfill wishes. It's simple. We watch, nature, and grow the wishes of the humans. Or what we call them, dreamers.

There're other ranks among us, like the armies we have, the guards and what not. But I have no care about even learning about those.

I am sent out to fulfill wishes involving love and relationships. Most of the other dream catchers themselves saying I'm the most romantic. That I have the most capacity for love. We all laugh about it. Finding true love is simply finding who loves you the most right then and pairing up. Or making people happy in the relationship, for that you simply pump them full of dopamine till the relationship works out. But soul mates, I don't know what to do with those. I sigh knowing I'll need to do research and open up my interface. I pick up my phone and listen to the number ringing. I may not know who holly's soulmate is. But it's definitely not him.