Chapter 3: Caged

Half an hour later Pan comes back to camp. The ropes are cut and I'm holding them up on my hands to make it seem like I'm still trapped. Like he still has power over me.

In one of my hands, I hold my makeshift rock dagger. My stomach trembles for what might come. Pan walks over to me and kneels.

"What do you want?" I say In a fed up voice.

Pan chuckles. "I didn't think you wanted to be sitting here twiddling your thumbs all day."

I chuckled slightly. "Wow, I didn't think you actually cared," I say sarcastically.

He gives me an irritated look. He probably regrets trying to make a conversation with me, I don't mind.

One of the boys notices Pan's attempt and called him out. "The hell is she still here for? You got what you wanted, did you?!

He turns halfway around to face them. In that split-second, I unwrap my hands from the rope, drive the dagger into his shoulder, and run.

He yelled and pain and before he could say it, the lost boys were after me.

•Peter•

I was surprised, I have to admit. I was seeing if she would try to run. Not only did she run but she also plunged a dagger into my bloody shoulder!

I kept my pain a secret as I pulled the rock out. I'm left there with the hole in my shoulder. I put my hand there to use my magic to heal myself.

Once I noticed the pain is gone along with the hole in my shoulder. My pain is replaced with amusement and anger.

•Ryan•

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I was running harder than I've ever run before in fact.

As I'm running I'm trying to get my magic to take me to Henry. It was failing, like a car failing to start.

"No no no no no! This can't be happening!"

Then the car started. I appeared in this place on the island.

"Henry!" I said joyfully.

"Ryan! You're here! Where is everyone else?" He asked.

"I'm saving you. Tell Emma and Regina I'm fine and I'm staying." I said as I untied the ropes around him holding him to a tree.

"Why are you staying?"

"Just tell them! If they don't listen then tell them I died. Say Pan killed me." I say as I desperately try to get him to leave.

I decided to stay behind to save the rest. Pan would most likely follow what he wanted and he would be brought to Storybrooke.

I finally got my magic to work again and I sent him away. He's back where he should be.

•Henry•

I appear in front of Emma and everyone else.

"Henry!" They all yelled in joy.

Hook comes up to me and asks where Ryan is. For once nobody fought with him. Instead, they all asked me the same question.

My head sunk low as they all prepared for the worst.

"Pan... He killed her. He said it was either one or the other." I lied although was some belief in what I had said. "She wanted you guys to go home. There is no point in getting revenge. She didn't want to see her father in the underworld with her." I said.