Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Ocean wake up!" I heard Stephen saying from outside my door.
"No! Go away I am sleeping!" I yelled burying myself under my covers.
"Let me in Ocean!" I heard Stephen trying to jiggle the door knob.
"Ha bitch" I said to myself. I'm glad I locked the door.
I heard him sigh and walk away. Thank god but his dumbass self already had me wide awake.
I stayed in bed for a few more minutes, then decided to take a shower.
*after her shower*
Once I got out of the shower I threw my hair into a ponytail not really caring to take time with my hair.
I walked to my closet grabbing a black and white printed shirt with ripped jeans. I threw on some jewelry and grabbed a pair of Maroon heeled boots and walked out of my room.

 I threw on some jewelry and grabbed a pair of Maroon heeled boots and walked out of my room

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard Stephen say as I walked past the living room.

"Shut up." I muttered walking into the kitchen.

I started getting all the ingredients to make waffles. I have to say, cooking isn't my strongest asset... but I try. Though Stephen swears I make the best French Toast ever. I always disagree.

I heard Stephen's footsteps come down the hall.

"Whatcha making sunshine?" Stephen asked.

"1 don't ever call me that again or I will have your head on a platter. 2 I'm making waffles. 3 Do you want some?" I questioned.

"No thanks cutie. I already ate." Stephen said smiling at me.

"Okay. What are you doing today?" I asked him.

"Probably going to train at the gym, and then I have plans with the guys tonight." He said sitting down at the island.

"Sounds fun." I said looking down.

I was disappointed that he didn't want to spend a night in with me. He is my best friend and I haven't been able to see him much because I've been so busy with my family and college. And to top it off he has his new sex toy so he's never around.

I didn't say anything else and neither did he. "I finished cooking the waffles."
No response what did I expect.
Skip breakfast

"Where are you going?" Stephen asked while I was grabbing my purse.

"I'm going to work." I said. Heading towards the door.

I bent down to grab my purse and when I stood up Stephen unexpectedly pulled me into a big hug.

"Bye O." He said squeezing my shoulders one last time before letting me go and walking back to the living room.

I sighed walking out of our apartment. Why did he have to be so nice one minute and so stand off-ish the next.

Skip the car ride to work

I got to park in town in around 30 minutes. Ask I got out of my car I looked around to see if my newest clients were there yet.

I spotted them by a tree talking. They were definitely an adorable couple.

"Hi I am Ocean! Your photographer." I said smiling widely at them.

"Hi I am Corbyn and this is my girlfriend Christina!" Corbyn said standing up along with his girlfriend.

Once they stood up I finally got a good look at the both of them. Corbyn had the most amazing blue eyes. While Christina was absolutely stunning.

"Alright lets get this show on the road!" I said grabbing my camera out of my purse.

The pictures Ocean took

"Alright! Corbyn wrap you arm around Christina's waist and lay your head against hers lightly

"Alright! Corbyn wrap you arm around Christina's waist and lay your head against hers lightly." I said taking the last picture of them.

"This was so much fun! Thank you for taking our prom pictures!!" Christina said hugging me.

"Anytime! You guys are the cutest couple ever!" I said smiling back at her.

"Thank you so much!" Corbyn said walking up to his girlfriend and putting his arm around her waist.

"Well you guys should get going! Don't forget to have fun! I will get your photos edited as soon as possible!" I said with one last smile.

I heard my ring tone for my female best friend SyAnne

(SyAnne=S       Ocean=O)

O: What's up Spongebob
S:  Hey Patrickkk! I just called to see if you wanted to go to this new club downtown!?
O: Yeah that sounds fun Stephen is going out with the boys and then probably going to screw his newest sex kitten.
S: What a bitch. Seriously how long has it been since you guys have actually hung out
O: 4 months.
S: Damn sis that's cold. Listen I got to go I'll see you at 8 pm
O: byeee bitchhhh
S: See ya later hoe.

I laughed at SyAnne. She always knows just what to say to make me feel better.

Hope you guys like this!!  - Kaitlyn