Chapter 2 Clubbing pt.2

"Ocean. What are you doing here" Stephen said walking up to me.

"I here with Syanne." I said rolling my eyes.

"Really? I just saw her walking out when I got here." He said looking at me.

I grabbed my phone out of my wallet and of course it was a text for Zach saying that he was taking Syanne and his friend Jonah home.

"Damn it." I said looking back up at him.

"Ocean you can stay here with me and the boys for a while." He said motioning towards his friends.

"No thanks. I'd rather be in my bed watching movies than hanging around your friends and their sluts." I said sassily.

He chuckled a bit. I don't know why he thought it was funny. It was true. When his friends got drunk the sluts tended to gravitate towards them. Especially Stephen cause he was the hottest out of the guys.

"Well if you're leaving I'm leaving with you. I don't really want to be here anymore." Stephen said with a small smile.

"Well first I am going to finish these drinks that I bought and then I'm out." I said taking a seat at an open barstool.

——skip drinking cause I am lazy——-

"Stephen let's go you're trashed." I said trying to hold on my laughter.

He let out a giggle. God was he trashed.

"Ooooo. You're trying to get me in bed!" He said hiccuping.

"No Steph I'm not. Now let's get your ass home before you puke all over." I said rolling my eyes.

I grabbed him by his arm and heaved him from his barstool. Of course the one time I'm alone I have to carry his muscled ass out of a club. Well shit.

I finally got to my car without clasping. Thank god.
I shoved him into the car and buckled him in.

-skip car ride—-
30 minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of our apartment with a passed out Stephen and a really tired me. Ugh. I shook Stephen awake and pulled him out of the car. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder I walked into the apartment building. I trudged over to the elevator hitting the 10 button.

By the time we got into the apartment I was exhausted and Stephen was passed out. So much for watching movies.

I pulled unbuckled his belt and pulled out of the belt loops. I took off his jeans and his T-Shirt followed. I threw his dirty clothes into his hamper and grabbed a clean pair of sweat pants and preceded to try and pull them up his legs.

"Goodnight Steph." I whispered pressing a kiss on his cheek. I turned to walk away but was pulled back to them bed landing right on top of him.

"Don't leave me." He whispered.

"Okay. Just let me get changed." I whispered back.

I got out of his bed and walked into my room getting out of my clothes and putting on a sweatshirt I stole from Stephen.

I walked back into his room and laid down on the bed. I laid on my back starring up at the ceiling. I felt Stephen pull me so I had my head on his chest and legs intertwined with his. My heart fluttered.

I can't be crushing on him can I?

This is a horrible book. I'm sorry. Thank you for reading.