Tatsumi Kaede (Inazuma Eleven/GO/CS/Ares)

Name: Tatsumi Kaede

Name meaning: Tatsumi (rise up, self) Kaede (maple leaf)

Element: Wind

Age: 14 (IE Season 1-2) 15 (IE Season 3 & Ares, Orion) 24 (IE GO-CS)

Position: Defender (IE Season 1-3, Ares, Orion) , Goalkeeper (IE Ares), Coach (IE GO/CS)

Number: 18 (Defender) (Raimon, IE Season 1-2), 21 (Defender) (IE Season 3),
15 (Goalkeeper) (IE Ares), 12 (Defender) (IE Ares), 23 (Defender)(IE Orion)

Teams: Raimon (IE Season 1-2),  Ohirume/Taiyou Gakuen (Former, IE GO/CS), Shirudo (IE Ares), Inazuma Japan (IE Season 3 & Orion)

Appearance: He has short shaggy orange hair, blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. His casual clothes consists of a white long sleeved button uo shirt, brown blazer, light brown pants and black rubber shoes.

Personality: At first, he is terribly cold to others especially towards to the soccer club members with the exception of Rick. He is not very open to the others as well. However, as the story progresses, he became kind and open to others but he retains his calm composure. When he is with her sister, he can be childish.

Backstory: (IE Season 1-3, GO, CS) At a young age, Tatsumi, along with his twin sister, were trained to play soccer by their father so they could be the strongest players that he could ever hoped for. Day and night, the two trained until they drop. But Tatsumi did not mind for as long as he is with his sister. Because of their strength and teamwork, they are called "Twin Stars". They have defeated a lot of enemies due to their teamwork. That was before until one day, they lost to Teikoku Gakuen. Because of this, their father wanted Tatsumi to enroll at Teikoku Gakuen. However Tatsumi did not want to because he did not want to leave his sister. So his father kind of disowns him and gave him to his aunt, Mae Nakayama. Ever since that day, he always thought that he lost everything because of soccer and did not want to play it anymore. Until he met Endou.

(IE Ares)
The backstory for Ares and above is similar but with a slight change. When he was 10 years old, their parents got divorce. Their mother was furious towards their father due to the fact that they were trained to the max. Because of it, both mother and father got into a fight and hence, a divorce. His mother took his younger sister while his father took him.

Hissatsu Techniques:

Shoot:
Resonance Shoot (w/Tsubaki)
Autumn Storm (w/Tsubaki)

Midfield:
Autumn Illusion

Defend:
Sidesweep
Rolling Dragon

Catch:
Gale Palm

Crush: Haruna

Other information:
-During his time at Ohirume Gakuen, there is a certain someone that he would always beat up due to the fact that someone flirts with his twin sister (or younger sister in Ares).

-He is a different person when he is with his twin (younger sister in Ares) sister.

Hi guys ^_^ I just felt like writing a book containing information about my OCs. Hehehe XD If you want to use my OCs, ask me first.

-That is all! Yukino out!