AUTHOR'S NOTE - PLEASE READ

Hello, hello~! I got bored and instead of updating my other books like a good Author-chan, I decided to create a new story! This is a short, completed Choose Your Own Adventure story!

I want to note here that this is a humorous and sarcastic story. I have displayed the protagonist, or you, as I should say, as someone who is kind of dim-witted. If you take offense at that, you should probably leave now (while you can!). :)

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of a Choose Your Own Adventure story, here's the rundown. The protagonist of this type of story is a reader insert, or in other words, you! As the storyline progresses, you choose the line of action to take next. The line of action you choose will lead you to another chapter.

Hmmm... could I explain that last part a bit better?

The action you choose corresponds to a particular chapter. After the choices you can make, I'll put in bold the chapter you should go to in order to progress the story in a manner that makes sense!

If you ever (ahem) die, per se, you can always go to the beginning of the story and try again to get out! Only if and if you feel as if you have done all the possible storylines you could do, then and only then should you go to the last chapter (a.k.a. the second Author's Note) as it contains spoilers for the entire story!

Now, I don't want to keep you all waiting! You may proceed to the first chapter!