Neighbors??

KEITH'S P.O.V

My name is Keith Kogane....how do I say this....I am a indie game developer....I usually don't go out as much which is unhealthy but, I've been working on a new game! I need to stay focused on- "HELL YEAH LEVEL UP SON!" Lance, my new neighbor....ugh. Why do I always have to live with the worst kinds of people? Even if they are hot!
As I walk towards the next room I knocked on it. Lance takes FOREVER to answer it. It's because his music is so damn loud.
Minutes later he finally gets up.
"What is it now?" He grunted "Oh don't what is it now me. You know I'm working on my new game! If you keep on yelling and screa-" "and what would you do mullet? Hmmm?" He smirked, that fucking smirk of his,, I should hate it but I love it.  He's just so cute but so ignorant at the same time I just want to punch his Cuban face! "What are you looking at?" Lance looked irritated. "Oh uh...nothing!" I said. "Whatever, j-just don't make anymore noise." He walked back to his room.

LANCE'S P.O.V

"Bye to you too." I sighed and slammed the door. Being neighbors with a jerky mullet is hard! "Alrighty guys that was enough for the video, hope y'all loverboys have a good day and see you in the next video! Peace out!" Lance cuts off his camera and sighed "I'll edit tomorrow." He smiled softly as he held his headphones. I hopped onto the bed I've been wanting to lay on all day. Why was Keith drooling when he was staring? Why was he staring in the first place? Is he fucking gay or something???

E N D !!
(Sorry if it was a little short, I'll try to update this story every Monday!)