Sweet Dreams

Autumn shook her head slowly, "I really don't think we should be doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Um, this," she awkwardly gestured toward Karen's open legs.

"Give me one good reason why we shouldn't do this."

"You're old enough to be my mother."

"I said a good reason, Autumn."

The younger girl started to blush and felt her palms beginning to sweat as she tried to find the right answer.

Karen leaned forward and put a hand on Autumn's shoulder, "That's what I thought. Now I want you on your knees," she said forcefully as she pushed Autumn towards the floor.

Reluctantly, Autumn obeyed and as she hit her knees she looked into her neighbor's eyes. "Take them off of me," Karen growled and lifted her hips ever so slightly from the couch. Again, Autumn did as she was told and slowly pulled the delicate material down Karen's long legs.

When she had settled back down, Karen grabbed a fistful of Autumn's hair and pulled her face exactly where she wanted it, and this time there was no hesitation from the younger girl.

"Oh, Autumn..."

She immediately buried her face into Karen's hot core, savoring the salty sweet nectar, sucking and lapping feverishly making sure not to miss a single drop. After several minutes Autumn could tell that Karen was getting close, so she honed in on her sweet spot.

Karen's legs started to tremble ever so slightly and she threw her head back as she let out soft cries and whimpers.

As her orgasm subsided Karen placed one hand on each side of Autumn's face, "Oh you sweet, sweet girl. Thank you."

Autumn blushed as she was gently pulled up to lie beside Karen, who then placed light feather-like kisses all over her face, but avoiding a kiss on the lips. The two snuggled closer to each other without another word, both of them drifting off to sleep not long after.