Growing up

Look now. There he is. Jared. It's been ten years. Sixteen years old. boy time flies. He still has his floppy long black hair but his eyes are never widened. He's always had such tiny creepy looking pupils. Also, he's always had a pointy little tooth on the left side of his mouth and remained his pale self. He's usually wearing just some dark (black or gray) skinny jeans and a white hoodie. A hoodie...like Jeff's....

      Jared didn't really talk to anyone, and people talked to him. Jared always just looked emo. He wasn't suicidal or anything and never cut, he just looked it. He didn't like getting too involved with people. Some boys made fun of him and some of the girls teased him. He didn't care.

     His mother worked from home. She had a private office and was always happy to greet Jared when he got home. Some days were better than others. Both her and her son had grown to love the house. It was big and beautiful...and, of course, away from him.

      Let's start to when Jared gets home today, after a long walk from the school to his house in and...interesting new look. He closes the door quietly behind him trying to get up to his room to change before his mom saw him. But he was too late, she was already there.

      "Hey Hon-" She started getting a good look at him.

      "Oh...uh...h-hi mom..." He trailed of blushing awkwardly.

      "Why are you wearing a dress?" She asked holding back a laugh.

       "Ughh!" Jared groaned.

       "What, you thought I wouldn't notice that my son came in with a yellow and pink striped dress? With a flower on it?!"

       "No." He crossed his arms. Everyone thought Jared was some scrawny skinny boy but he actually had a little bit of muscles on his arms. He was pretty scrawny and skinny though. "It's because I had gym today and gym today and in the locker room getting changed to leave Isaac and Jimmy took my clothes and only gave me a dress and then we had to leave. They gave me my clothes back...but...yeah..."

        "Ok!" His mom laughed grabbing a camera and snapping some pictures.

        "M-mother!? How could you!" He was shocked. He swatted at his hair "You're just jealous! I'm fabulous!"

        "of coarse!" She laughed and took the camera down."Can you ask those boys where they got that? I've been trying to find a dress like that!" She teased.

     "Whatever mom!" Jared said taking his black and blue back pack off his shoulder and walking up to his room to put his actual clothes on. He wanted to keep it actually. He wanted to remember this. Sure the other kids teased him and made fun of him, but he's learned to block it out.

      He was getting changed and when he pulled out a red T-shirt from his closet he heard something quiet outside. He threw the T-shirt on his bed and opened the window that looks out on the street. He was looking for a young man to match the voice. He leaned out a little bit and looked around. All he saw was a girl from his class. She looked up and laughed as he blushed and put his shirt on. She sat in front of him in his classes. Well wouldn't things be awkward for him!