Are you Nervous?

Sam POV

I sat in the back of the class.

Bored as fuck.

The teacher was going on an on about "keeping up your grades," or whatever. Teachers always feel the need to lecture. It's annoying.

I put my feet up on the chair in front of me. I failed to notice someone was sitting there, but then again I didn't care. They weren't going to say anything to me anyways. I am the Sam Hanson, the "sexy badass" of the school. With my chiseled jaw line, my dark short hair, light blue eyes, and my amazing 6'2 body covered with tattoos, I can see why I was considered "sexy."

"Um, excuse me can you move your feet from my chair please." A quiet voice said.

I opened my eyes to see a boy turned around looking at me. He had short blonde hair, gelled back. His eyes were the clearest green I've ever seen. He looks small. I'm guessing maybe 5'5 plus he looked fairly slim.

He was my type.

How come I've never noticed him before!?

I smirked at him. "Hey cutie." I replied, completely ignoring his request for me to move my feet.

His cheeks flushed at my words. "I was asking you to move your feet, please." He looked down at his hands.

Even his hands were small!

He is so cute, I just want to wreck him.

I opened my mouth to say something to him, when Ms. Bitch (that's what I called her) walked up to my desk.

"Sam you know there is no talking in this class." She turned to look at cutie " and Joey, you should know better!"

Oh so that's what my cutie's name is. It suits him.

I glared at the lady. "Ms. Bitch, I will talk in your class if I want to." She gasped, as the whole class "ohhh'd."

"Congratulations Mr. Hanson, instead of going home next period you won, Mr. Weltz and yourself a detention."

"What! No!" Joey gasped. He glared at me, then turned back in his seat.

I shrugged, I wouldn't mind a detention with cutie even if he was mad at me.

I put my feet down and leaned over my desk, so my mouth was next to his ear. I whispered a sorry, and lingered there for a second, my breath caressing his ear.

He shivered. I smirked then backed up into my seat.

This detention shall be fun.

Soon the bell rang, and the students were exiting the classroom. While me and Joey stayed in the classroom. I moved my desk so our desk were touching.

He glared at me and moved his desk away. I just pulled him right back. My arm hanging around his shoulders.

"Okay Sam, and Joey I have a meeting. So I will be gone the remainder of this detention. You must stay quiet, and do any work if you have any."

I nodded like I was listening, then she left the classroom. I smirked evilly to myself. Detention will really be fun.

Biting my lip I leaned closer to Joey. "So cutie what do you want to do?" He avoided eye contact with me.

He didn't reply. Okay, I guess he's playing hard to get. "How about we play a game? It's called Nerves" I rested my hand on his knee "every place I touch you on your body I will ask you the question are you nervous. If you say no I continue, if you say yes then you lose." He looked slightly interested in the game.