Triple the fun

A/N: Thank you to fluffyzombiebunnies, and oddbliss1 for the idea, enjoy!

Kenny POV

It was annoying being the smallest brother of the bunch. Me and my two other brothers were born at the same time, but they were the lucky ones that inherited the height and the big build from our Dad. I was stuck with short height and a petite figure from my mom.

Sighs

I sat in my room just reading, well trying to read I was getting distracted with the thumping, and the banging coming from the room next door.

Stupid brothers, probably wrestling again. I got up from my comfortable spot on my bed. I slipped on my socks before I left my room, making my way over to my my brothers room. I don't know why they insisted in sharing a room together.

I knocked loudly on the wooden door.

"Brett, Finn please, shut up!" I shouted. I heard a few grunts and shuffling before the the door cracked open.

You see Brett and Finn are Identical out of the triplets. With there identical bright blue eyes, similar short blonde hair cuts, face structure, and body build, most people would think I wasnt apart of the triplets. I have short brown hair, my eyes are more of a pale blue than a bright blue. And you already know about my lame body structure.

A blonde head peeped through the crack of the door. A sly smirk appeared on his face when he saw me. I immediately knew this was Brett.

"I'm sorry little brother for disrupting you."

I glared at him. "You know im older than you!" I exclaimed. Cuz in fact I did come out of our mothers womb first.

The door widened a bit more. Revealing my other halves to be shirtless.

"Oh hello Kenny." Finn said while staring intensely into my pale blue eyes. I nodded my greeting,.discreetly avoiding his eyes. "So anyway can you guys keep the noise down, or wrestle somewhere else." I mumbled slightly distracted by their nakedness, and their sweatpants riding low, revealing that they aren't wearing underwear.

Brett and Finn stared at each other for a minute. They slowly smirked at each other.

"How about you join us." Brett said

"It will be fun." Finn says.

Before I have any say, they both grab me and pulls me into their room. A squeak escapes my mouth from their rough grip on my arms.

"Now lets play." Finn said his voice strangely deeper. Finn tackled me to the bed pinning me under him. I struggled trying to get my arms free. Suddenly Finn collapsed on top of me. I look past his to see Brett jumped on him. Brett pulled Finn off of me with a grunt, then covered my body with his own. A few moments later I found myself squished into a sandwich, Brett and Finn being the bread and me being the cold cuts.

Warm breath tickling my neck, making me shiver in pleasure. "So Kenny." Finn breathed on my neck from behind me. "Your going to be a good brother and play with us right." He nibbled on my neck a bit. "Yeah Kenny, you have to be good yea. Be a good little brother." Brett sloppily sucked on the other side of my neck. I couldnt help the way my body was reacting to my brothers. My temperature keeps raising. My Jeans weren't feeling so comfortable anymore.

"Um guys, w-whats o-oh." Finn started grinding his hard member against me. Still biting on my neck. "Hmm Kenny, you love that dont you. How hard you made me, made us." To emphasize his point him and Brett thrusted hard against me once. Making me moan shamelessly.

Brett pulled me on top of him, so I was straddling his hips. Finn returned to my back side, bringing himself chest to back with me.

"How about we take this off." Finns voice hushed as he pulled my shirt off. His hands came from behind to my chest, going straight to my nipples.