Childhood Memories ( Part II )

After breakfast, teenage Yamano meet Mama Lumina to talk about something.

Yamano: Good morning, mama..

Lumina: Oh, I didn't notice you there. Good morning, Honey.

Yamano: Mama, can I talk to you about something.... if you have spare time

Lumina: Sure , I already finish watering the Dryad girl over there just now

Once they leave, the Dryad girl thanks Mama Lumina.

Dryad girl: Thank you, mama.. I feel so fresh today.

Lumina: Your welcome, anything for my children

Dryad girl: Hi, Onii-chan ❤❤

Yamano just giving a quick wave.

Yamano: Hi... ( waving at the dryad girl )

They started to talk while walking to the lake

Lumina: So, what do want to talk about??

Yamano: Mama, are you feeling lonely

Lumina: Why do ask that ?. Of course not.

Yamano: Since your husband has passed away many years ago, you must be thinking about him often, right ?

Lumina: Yeah, kind of. I might thinking about him sometimes when I see his picture.

Yamano: But how you can still happy eventhough you lost someone that you love the most ?

Lumina: Its easy, my answer is right infront of me.

Yamano: Me?

Lumina: Not just you, the whole monster girl orphans is my new family.

Yamano: I can't understand.

Lumina: Ever since my beloved husband died,God have give sonething that can't be replaced that is all of you children.

Yamano: Maybe you got the point.Now I understand what you about to say. Thank you , Mama

Lumina: Your welcome. Here, let me hug you ( hugging Yamano )

Once Lumina is hugging Yamano , she didn't notice that Yamano is drowning in her big breast. She quickly unhugging Yamano from her breast. Once escaped , Yamano just take a deep breath a couple of time and he just smile akwardly about it

Lumina: Opps, sorry❤ .

Yamano: Don't worry about me, mama. If you need me, I will be at the orphanage.

Lumina: Remember that if you lost someone,  God will replace it with someone that can change your life forever.

Yamano: I remember it, mama. Bye!!

Lumina: Bye!!

Lumina continue to watch over a big group of monster girl water inhabitants species playing and swimming in the lake. Yamano is on his way to the orphanage, thinking about what Mama Lumina said. Suddenly, she heard that someone was screaming on top of the hill.

Yamano: Who is that ??

Only thing that Yamano see is there is a nekogirl lost control of her bicycle while going down the hill, struggling to stop. But, its too late to stop.

Nekogirl: PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME, NYAAAN!!

Yamano: She's in trouble. I must help her.

Nekogirl: NYAAAAN!!!!

Yamano quickly stand in the bicycle way. Once the bicycle is near, he quickly side steeping to avoid been crashed by the bicycle. He bravily pull the nekogirl from the seat, hug her and make himself as a cushion to broke the nekogirl's fall.

Yamano: Owww... it hurts

Yamano can see the nekogirl still crying in his arms and her eyes is still close because too scared. With calm voice, he calming the nekogirl down by petting the nekogirl's head

Yamano: Shhhh... Everything is ok now. You safe. Can you please open your eyes

Nekogirl: No, I'm scared, nyaaan~

Yamano: I have safe you. Everything is fine now ( patting the nekogirl head )

She slowly open her eyes and she see that Yamano is hugging her tightly to calm her from the accident. She quickly thanking Yamano for saving  her by kissing his cheek a couple of time.

Nekogirl: Thank you, nyaaaaan❤❤. Thank you ( kissing Yamano's cheek )

Yamano: No need to thank me. It is my responsibility to help people in need.

Nekogirl: I must repay you for your kindness. Excuse me, nyaaaan❤❤

She quickly hugging Yamano and ready to kiss her hero.

Nekogirl: Please, let me kiss you, nyaan❤❤❤❤ ( hug Yamano and ready to kiss him )

Yamano: No need to..umph

With no warning, she quickly kissing Yamano with a passionate kiss. Yamano can't do anything but to kiss her too. Once finish , the nekogirl said something to Yamano

Nekogirl: I love you, nyaaan❤❤❤❤

And, she continued to kiss Yamano again until he is almost fainted. Yamano lie down to ground and say..

Yamano: Is this heaven, because I have found my angel hugging me and she's a nekogirl❤