Oc: Lance

Name: Lance Schaeffer 

Age: 8

Gender: Male

Height: average 

Weight: average

Hometown:  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 

Birthday:  march 22, 1958 

Species: Syndrigast 

Family members: Doctor Wilhelm Schaeffer (father), Annalise Schaeffer (mother), Roxanne Schaeffer (older sister), Tobias Schaeffer (grandfather), Brigitta Schaeffer (grandmother), unknown great aunt.

Peculiarity:  like his sister,  Lance is a human-porcupine hybrid.  He has retractable quills,  enhanced climbing abilities, heightened senses, and an antibiotic in his skin.  However, he seems to be more human then Roxanne.  He has perfect vision and lacks primal mode.

 Friends: Dimitri Groff, Alma Lefay Peregrine and her wards, Katie the cat.

Enemies: Axel Myers (the local bully)

Crush: Luna Fairchild

Likes:  hide and seek, getting on his sister's nerves,  mischeif making.

 Dislikes: his quills getting stuck in stuff,  The names Axel calls him,  haunted houses, ghost stories, Roxanne telling him what to do, and seeing his friends hurt.

 Synopsis: Doctor Wilhelm Schaeffer's only son and Roxanne's younger brother who was  Born with the same medical condition as her.  He's wild and crazy, but also cares when someone he loves is hurt. Lance went with his father  and Roxanne to Cairnholm,  where they meet Miss Peregrine and her children.

 Personality:  Lance is just like any other eight-year-old; he's a wild crazy kid with an active imagination who wants nothing more than to have fun.  Of course, his antics can be A bit annoying at times.  He's always looking for someone to play with, but if no one's available,  he will resort to making a playmate, sometimes out of dangerous materials. Like his  sister, Lance is a stubborn individual with a sharp wit, but since he is still young, Lance is a bit slower to pick up on things than Roxanne and is much more accepting of new information.  He seems to know a lot about medical  related things, As shown when he bandages Roxanne's  bruised hand  and offers to stay in the loop  to give Millard reverse acupuncture (long story).  Despite his mischievous nature, Lance has shown a caring side  when it comes to his friends, especially Luna Fairchild, whom Lance cares very deeply for.  Unlike Roxanne, Lance doesn't feel insecure about his peculiarity, despite being bullied back home. this is probably because he's not at the age where he feels insecure about what makes him different.  Lance has  also shown a brave side, as he will protect his friends with relentless persistence  if any of them are threatened, but he is slightly afraid of the supernatural.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hello my dreamers. I know you were probably expecting another chapter, but instead, you got another boring OC report. You're probably getting tired of this, but remember, you're still one more OC report.  Thankfully it's not going to be after the next chapter. Why? Because this character hasn't been introduced yet. The next OC report Will not appear  until two chapters from now. But don't worry; that will be the last one.

You probably have a lot of questions, like "who is Luna Fairchild?"  I'm not allowed to tell you everything, but I will give you this hint:  The Scheaffer  siblings haven't met her yet, but they will when they arrive on the island. That's all I can say;  you'll have to read the story if you want to find out more.

 So, what do you think? Do you like Lance's character? Do you think his peculiarity is interesting? Leave a comment in the comment section below. Like the story so far? Don't forget to vote on it.  Want to see how the story unfolds? Continue reading to find out.  Thank you all for your time.  Until next time, this is Aislynn, Queen of Dreams, signing out.