Talking to the Hokage!

A/N: l'm gonna try my best to write and you'll try your best to be supportive? Does that work for you? well anyways yeah....hm...i don't know what to do with this chapter so please  bare with me l'm sorry TT^TT.

________________________________________________________________

 *Recap: 

 l picked up my jacket and put it on. l sighed and the made a cloud to sit on. l turned to the leaf ninja looking at me. l smiled and saw some of the boys blush and the some girls shoot daggers at me. "Bye Leaf ninja! See ya at the office!" With that there was a flash and l was floating next to Natsu.

   *Kakashi's P.O.V. 

   That girl is amazing. Within an hour she beat the most skilled young rookie in the village, a jonin, and the kyuubi, and she waved it off with a smile. l looked over to the boys in the group and noticed most've them are blushing, even the almighty Uchiha Sasuke.

_______________________________________________________________

 *Quyen's P.O.V.

   "Hey! Quyen! The Hokage asked you something!"

   "Huh?" l turned to the old man in the funny clothes. "You wanted to ask me something old man?"

   "Oi! Little girl respect the Hokage!" 

   "Okay. So what'd you want to ask me Hokage-sama?"

   "l was asking you on how you know Naruto and the others."

   "Oh, didn't l reply? We fought me and Kakashi, then Sasuke, then Naruto. Though the last fight wasn't really a fight..." l frowned.

    "OH YEAH?!?!? NEXT TIME I'LL BEAT YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!" l turned to Naruto he grinned at me.

   "Maybe." l looked back to the Hokage. "So what happens now?"

   "Well, you will go to where the attacks have been happening, but can you explain a little about them first?" l looked over at Levy as she stepped up. She went on and on about how we were up against a dark guild. And she explained about or country af mages and that we're part off the Fairy Tail guild.

   "We have marks on our body to show what guild we're apart of," for emphasis she showed her mark. So did everybody else. l lifted up my sleeve showing mines.

   "Kyaaaa~! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!" Sakura screamed. She had her eyes covered. l looked around and as l expected Gray was in nothing but his boxers.

   "Huh! What?!" Gray of course just noticed this. l saw his clothes next to me. l bent down and grabbed them then l walked over to him. 

   "Oi! Here Gray put these on before you strip even more and scar these girls minds." l handed him his clothes.  l looked over at the leaf ninja, "Sorry about that but you're gonna have to get used to it, he does this subconsciously so...yeah, just cover your eyes."

   I notice the Hokage give us some weird looks. "So, can we continue the conversation. l'd like to get this over with as quickly as possible."

   "Oh, yes, so do you have any idea which dark guild is it?"

   "l believe they call themselves the 'DarkNekos' l--"

   "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE DARKNEKOS??!!?! WE'RE GOING UP AGAINST CATS??!!? GIVE US SOMETHING MORE CHALLENGING!!!!!" 

   I walked over to Naruto and put my muzzle on him. "Please be quiet l would like to hear more about the mission."

*Lucy's P.O.V. 

   l don't get it. Quyen's not really acting like herself, is it because we're in a different country. l don't get it maybe....stress. Maybe l can ask her later on. l turned back to the Hokage listening to his explanation. I'm pretty sure l have to repeat it to Quyen later on. l got the basics. The leaf ninja were going to escort us and also help with defeating the dark guild. There were going to be three others coming with us too. But they would be meeting us later since they lived in a place called 'Suna'. We're going to travel to a hot springs place! It's going to be so much fun! But it might take a while to get there. lt sounds doable and fun l just hope we don't wreck anything. 

   "Alright! l think that's all you need to know. Now you can go and explore the village while you wait for the team from suna just don't destroy anything."

   "Okay. So we can go?" Quyen walked over to the windows. She opened one up and turned around. "Lucy~! You're gonna have to explain everything to me 'cause l didn't listen! Okay, bye now!" She jumped out. Levy and l both sighed l guess l have nothing to worry about anymore. 

__________________________________________________________________________

  A/N: IT SUCKED I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T THINK AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

   TT^TT pwease forgive me TT^TT