~ The Hustler and His Wife ~

~ August~

When I walked into our home . I grabbed my food out of the microwave and I ate it after that I went and took a hot shower . Pretty was asleep and the clock read 3:22a.m. she was about 5'8 with Dark chocolate skin and beautiful almond shaped eyes and her figure would bring a man to his knees . Nice firm 44 double D breast followed by the best set up hips and ass. I had ever seen in my life .  I guess she felt me staring . because she rolled over .

" Babe stop looking at me like that . when you look that way it makes me think . want to do unspeakable things with you "

her lips formed a sleepy smile ..

" I wanna put a baby in you " I replied with a grin

" Don't start with that baby talk " she replied biting her bottom lip

she got up and walked to me . and stood on her tip toes we kissed and I picked her up . I had been thinking about being inside her all day.  " Baby stop playing with me " she moaned while I kissed on her neck  . I slid inside her . she was dripping all over my dick  " all that's for me " she bit my neck  and started bouncing up and down on my dick taking me on a ride . she screamed out " Fuck" she nutted on my dick " baby I'm sorry I couldn't wait and I usually wait "  I flipped her over and grabbed her hips . she moaned out as I dug deeper inside her . she was feeling so good I knew . I came inside of her and I pulled out and carried her to the shower . we stepped out and she made this face .

" 5:45 .. you shouldn't have came home so late .. I'm going to be late . "

at the age of 26 my baby was a lawyer forces needed to reckon with . she is junior partner at her law firm . nothing to do with me . she didn't know about my life style until after she fell for me . but even now I have 2 restaurants , a gym and 3 convenient stores . I paid her way through law school . we finally made it to bed about 5am . she laid on my chest and fell to sleep ..

Next Morning

she was up it was 8 . I walked downstairs and she sat the breakfast on the table and sat down she was drinking coffee in a pinstripe pink and black pants suit .

" this is exactly why  I need to knock you up too sexy" I bit into my bacon

" if you want a baby you know what you need to do to make it happen and I'm not trying to argue I'm just saying " she sipped her coffee

" So your going to deny us a child because of my life style "

" I don't wanna be a single mom if something happens to you baby . a child would be a constant reminder "

" I'm done with this . get off the pill I want a child . when you said I do you said I do to me and everything that comes with that " she rolled her eyes .

" okay Augustus .. I have a career I'm only 26 "

" I'm 28 2 years I will be 30 I want a fucking child if you don't give me one another bitch would be glad too .. in seconds I don't cheat , I don't lie I bring my ass home the least you can do is give me some thing I want . " 

" are you going to make time for a child . Augustus I'm done with this conversation some of us have actual jobs to do ..enjoy breakfast "

" imma be waiting for yo ass when you get home "

" that would be a first "

her fine ass gets on my damn nerves.