The moon princess

Francis lifted Lynn to her feet and gave a charming wink then turned around and sat down in his chair getting back to the textbook he had in front of him.Lynn Twirled her pencil and sighed.After a while the bell rang,she was free of the laughter and the glares...and the handsome french boy.She walked out but little did she know the golden prince was following her ,fascinated as she walked to the library in her quiet Timidness.Lynn walked through the hallways happily pondering on her thoughts of her golden rose prince,her sun,her day,her rainbow after a long storm.She pulled a journal and a pen from her bag and separates herself from the bleak world around her in a dark corner of the library and wrote,and wrote.Until suddenly she heard a chuckle from behind her,startled she fell,again for this beautiful boy in gold.

"Sorry did I startle you?" He asked politely yet apologetic with a shy nervous smile that seemed abnormal based off of his usual calm facial features. "No,not at all." Lynn blurted not thinking yet over thinking,how strange...The boy stood from his chair and kneeled in front of her and began to give himself up to the universe he saw in her eyes, a cool calm ocean lit by the light of the moon,oh the stars he could see,the beauty no one knew,all but him were oblivious to it,her fluorescent light,his moon princess.He was speechless to her beauty completely lost in her Raven hair and her moonlit ocean eyes.To him she was beautiful,flawed yet beautiful.A lilly in a pond of lily pads and cattails illuminated by the pretty shine of the moon.

    Francis stood disconnecting the link between the two differences the sun and the moon,He gather his stuff and watched as she did the same. "It's rather late,do you need someone to walk you home?" Francis asked internally wishing she would say yes and walk with him forever,yet the later of the two being not as realistic as the first. "Sure i guess,that is if you want to,"She stopped and hesitated,then calmly she looked up into the light and locked eyes with him again."Do you?"That was it,he had fallen from the heavens for this moonlit princess the girl of the moon,his raven haired ,galaxy eyed beauty. "It would be my greatest pleasure."Francis replied with a gentle smile .

    The two walked out of the now quiet and abandoned school building and Francis walked the moon lilly to her home and the two talked Lynn being clumsy and a little awkward but happy and to him that was all that mattered.He talked politely and calmly observing her from afar yet so close,this girl was strange to him,oh so...unique.He loved the way her raven hair flowed by the illumination of the now darkened sky that had shown off the moon.And the way her Coal eyes seemed to show off the darkened contrast they had.it completely bewildered him to the fact that he could love something so beautifully different to him and so many others.Yet that's why he loved her,she was a wonder to him something new,something he hadn't seen before.Someone that wouldn't give too many expectations of him,because they would understand too.Soon enough within Francis's thoughts she had become his Moon.