03

Beautified Chapter 3When I get bored I make bad decisions

Beautified
Chapter 3
When I get bored I make bad decisions

Bethan sat on the sofa bored out of her mind she let out a Groan sitting up.

"Klaus I'm bored" she complained, she hated the witches, she couldn't leave the house, Hayley was searching for some sort of remains if there family. Elena and all her friends back had been enjoying their summers and getting ready for college but Bethan sat in a swamp.

"Why don't you paint something then love?" Klaus offered earning a scoff from the 18 year old.

"it's hard to have inspiration when your locked in a damn house all day" she spat at the hybrid, if there was anything Bethan hated it was to be cooped up and that become even worse when she triggered her curse.

"you once made me a promise to show me the world not some dusty house while you go and play super villain" klaus cupped her face looking down at the brunette beauty infront of him.

"Bethan I am sorry but it's for your own safety, as soon as I get marcel out of the picture you can put your crown back on and leave like the queen of this city" then he was gone. If history is anything to go by Bethan doesn't like when things don't go her ways and when she's bored she tends to make bad decisions.

Night time fell across New Orleans, Hayley had been filling Beth in on what she found out about their family which was nothing

Night time fell across New Orleans, Hayley had been filling Beth in on what she found out about their family which was nothing. When a car could be heard coming up the path.

"I'll check it out you stay out of sight" Hayley said and Bethan went up the second set of stairs. Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out.

"Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door." She ends the call and walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in as Hayley comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.

"Who the hell are you?" The werewolf asked, Rebekah gave her the once over.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" Looking around the house. Hayley, smiling wryly, puts down the iron poker. Beth silently groaned hearing the blonde original's voice and start to come down the stairs