Chapter 1

I looked up at the sky and watched the clouds go by. I was just thinking of everything that's happened in my life, when my mom yelled for me.

"Samantha, get in here please!"

I rolled my eyes and sat up. It was a normal Friday, me being the antisocial freak I wasn't doing anything. I trudged inside and found my mom cooking supper. She was covered in every ingredient possible.

"Yessss?" dragging out the 's' with an annoyed look. She looked up from what she was doing and thought for a second.

"Oh, can you set the table please, your father will be home soon." She pointed to the plates and silver ware. I chuckled at her. I love my mom, I really do, but she always pushes herself and goes way to over the edge.

"Sure thing." I grabbed everything and set it up.

"I'll be in my room if you need me!" I yelled to her. She just mumbled something and went back to cooking. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I pulled my phone out and checked it;

"Twitter:
@Michael5SOS: I'm not hungry when I'm sad"

I laughed at the tweet and favorited it. I got up and looked in the mirror and my appearance. I wasn't exactly pretty; I was pretty chunky though my height didn't show it, I had somewhat brown hair I think (I dye it way too much) it was medium length, I had hazel with a hint of green eyes (my favorite part of me), and I had an okay face. I was wearing my Sleeping With Sirens band tee, dark skinny jeans, and my hair was in a side braid. Pretty casual. I shrugged at myself and walked back on my bed.

My phone buzzed next to me.

"From- Brieanna c:"

Hey bby! What's up?

"To- Brieanna c:"

Heeeey! Just laying in bed :p wbu?

Just within a few seconds she replied.

"From- Brieanna c:"

In your backyard (; literally let me in.

I laughed at her and got up off my bed. I skipped downstairs and saw my mom finishing the food.

"Mom, can Brie join us for dinner?" I peeked around the corner.

"Yeah, sure sweetie." And went right back to what she was doing. I shook my head at her and walked out back. I looked around and saw her laying in my trampoline, it didn't freak me out she lives right next door. I jumped on and laid next to her.

"The sky is so pretty, man." In the weirdest hippie accent.

"I just wish the world would be at peace with everything, man." I said back in the same voice.

We both looked at each other and busted out laughing. I sat up and looked at her, "Mom said you could stay for supper." She looked at me and nodded. I laughed at her and dragged her inside. She ran to my room and jumped on my bed.

"Soooooo, guess what?!" she grinned wide at me.

"Kellin Quinn asked you to marry him? Oh no I got it! Luke Hemming's wants you to have his babies? Oh wait no, Kurt Cobain visited you last night?" I giggle.

She glared at me, "No, I wish, but no."

"Then what?"

"5SOS ARE COMING TO AMERICA!" She screamed. It took a minute for that to sink in, I looked at her. She looked at me. We squealed like crazy.

"OMG! We have to get tickets!" I gasped. I was pacing around my room. She smirked at me.

"What?" Confusion written all over my face. She reached in her back pocket and pulled out four things that were going to change my life forever.

------

A/N

Heeeey guiseeee! This is my first FanFiction so don't hate! I am really excited about this, comment and leave me some ideas! I love you!! <3