Chapter 18

GUYS I'M BACK! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;-; Well this chapter is for almost 1000 READS!!!! Guys, you are the best and I just want to say thank you! <3 Love you guys!

-------

From all the things that were happening, this only made it better. I felt tears stream down my face. He walked over to me and wiped them away. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. I laughed and pulled him in for a hug. Just he holding me made me feel good. I was really gently at first which made me mad because I was fine. I squeezed him harder and he got the idea. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. His eyes glanced at my lips. I pulled him in and smashed my lips to his. Holy crap, I missed this. I pulled him closer, wanting to savor every touch. He smiled and pulled away.

“Hey! We want to see her too!” Ashton pouted. I laughed and opened my arms. He rushed over and hugged me. Next it was Cal then Luke. I looked at look and he smiled. I wiggled my eyebrows signaling me wanting to know how he and Brie were. He smiled.

“We’re good.” I let out a breath and smiled. Mikey came back over and sat down in the chair. The rest of the boys sat around the room.

“So, how did you get off early?” I asked. Michael smirked and grabbed my hand.

“I lied and made you think we had only a month left.” I hit him on the chest and laughed. He fake pouted and rubbed the spot I hit him.

“So, any cute doctors?” Cal smirked. Mikey seemed a bit anger but I decided to go along with it.

“Yes! OMG! My nurse is so hot!” I started to fan myself. I looked at Mike and he was boiled with jealousy. “Babe, I’m just kidding. You’re the only one I want.” He looked up and smiled kissing me.

“Ew! Get a rooooooom!” I smirked.

“We are in a room.” I retorted back. He just rolled his eyes and laughed. I’ll remember that Luke. The boys told me that they needed to head to the hotel and get their things in order and then they’ll come back. I nodded and laid my head back. Once they left the doctor came in and smiled.

“Hello Samantha.” I smiled back and looked at my chart. “Well good news, you are being released.” I smiled huge and thanked him. “The chemo will wore off and you should be getting back to normal.” I thanked him again and did a little happy dance in my bed.

“I’m not gonna die. I get to live my life.” I kept on singing. I am so excited. I called my mom and she answered immediately. “I’m being released!”

“That’s good baby.” I smiled and then frowned.

“How’s dad?” she was silent for a minute.

“He’s getting worse. Any second now his heart is going to give out…” she paused and I heard her cry.

“Mommy, please don’t cry.”

“I-I am sorry sweetie. Talk later okay?”

“Okay, love you.” and I hung up. My day was just getting good… I sighed. I sat up out of bed and stood on my feet. It feels good to stand up. I walked over to my bag and started putting all my things away. I slipped on my beanie, Michael’s hoodie, and my sweatpants. I walked over to the wall and grabbed my phone charger. I have to admit, I am never going to miss this place. I smiled and headed over to the front to sign out. They smiled and I walked home. I wanted to. I was so happy to finally leave that place. I remembered that Mikey was coming back and I didn’t tell him I was discharged. So I called him.

“Miss me already?” I could practically see him smirk. I scoffed.

“No, just wanted to tell you the good news, but if you’re gonna be an ass you don’t have to know.” He gasped dramatically. I laughed lightly.

“Babe! Please tell me!” he whined. I smiled.

“I got discharged.” I then heard him yell to the boys and cheering. “Babe?”

“Huh? Oh sorry I was telling the boys the news!” I could hear him beaming. “So where are you now?” I looked around and I was about a block away from my house.

“About a block away.”

“Meet you at your house?” I nodded then laughed.

“Yeah.” He told the boys then there was shuffling.

“Love you babe.”

“Love you too.” And we hung up. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and sighed. I smiled at the sky. I walked with joy in each step just soaking up the sun. I didn’t realize till I almost ran into the wall that I was home. I smiled and opened the door to something I wasn’t expecting at all…

Ashton’s POV

Things have been really great with Meagan and I. I was going to meet up with her tonight and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was really stressed about it because I didn’t know if she felt the same way as I did. I was pretty much pacing the hotel.

“If you don’t stop now, your hair will be gray before the day ends.” Luke laughed at me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. “What’s wrong mate?” Luke came over and sat me down. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I sighed. I told him everything. From how I felt and to what I wanted to do. He smiled and patted my shoulder.

“It’s killing me man.” He laughed.

“Don’t let it get to you. I am sure she likes you back. You can tell.” That lifted a little off my shoulders, but I was still nervous. I smiled at him and we left the room to head over to Sam’s.

Sam’s POV

“Get out. You have no right to fucking be here!” Just fucking great. Thanks life.