➽Eight

Jungkook steppes out of his black Mercedes and walked up to the door step of Yoongi's home. He had a thick envelope and pretty pink gift bag in one hand; he waited patiently for the door to open. Yoongi was the one to open the door, " Jungkook-thank god. Come in and help Jimin " the elder begged; relief evident in his voice.

Jungkook was being dragged into the house and up the stairs towards a spare bedroom. Even from down the bottom of the stairs Jungkook could hear Jimin trying to calm down their little, and Seokjin's cries were heart breaking. Jungkook sprinted up the stairs and bolted inside the room, heart clenching painfully at the sight inside.

Seokjin was sitting in Jimin's lap bawling his eyes out, and poor Jimin; he was trying to calm the little down. The two snapped their heads to the open door and Jimin glared, " Get out. I don't want you to see you right now " Jimin spat. Jungkook would be lying if he said the words didn't hurt him.

But obviously someone wanted to as him, " Daddy?..." Seokjin's sniffles pitifully. Jungkook's heart softened as he got down on one knee, placing the items on the floor, and opening his arms; " Come on, baby " he said softly.

Seokjin was like lighting; jumping from Jimin's lap and bolting into jungkook's arms. Jungkook wrapped his arms Strong lean arms around the littles waist and settling his hands on jinnie's waist. The little yearned for Jungkook's touch and cried into his shoulder

" Shhh daddy's got you baby, " Jungkook whispered lovingly, as,he would to a baby. " Look daddy got you a gift, its a new pacy! Blue to match your pink one "

Jungkook digged into the bag with one hand and pulled out cute baby boy blue pacifier, and bringing it up to Seokjin's lips, who quickly latched onto it and began sucking. The little was too worn out to even thank his daddy before closing his eyes and resting against Jungkook's chest.

The little had just taken his nap so he wasn't too sleepy. Jungkook switched posting so he was sitting in his butt with Seokjin hugging him like koala; the CEO missed this so fucking much-his little safely in his arms.

" He missed you. "

Jungkook stared at Jimin, " The money is in the envelop- how long is this gonna go for? " Jungkook sighed, " It's been a month already-come back " Jungkook was whisper yelling nowdesperate. He didn't want to disturb the little.

" We'll come back when I think its safe again- you have no fucking clue- ya know what I'm doing this. When he falls asleep leave " Jimin stood up from the bed and collected the envelope beside Jungkook, he placed a soft kiss on the drifting little , and walked out.