➽Thirteen

Being back in their home was a exhilarating. Seokjin despite having a near death experience, being here gave him life. Jimin hated to admit that Seokjin wasn't the same without being home-without Jungkook. The family of three were sat in Seokjin's playroom, on the small baby blue table were bandages, rubbing alcohol, and ointment cream.

In Jungkook's lap sat a crying little. His face tear stained as Jimin cleaned and disinfect the road rash. The rashes bubbling white as Jimin applied the cloth onto his arms. Jungkook hated to see hiss baby cry and thrash in his arms in painJungkook held Seokjin down by his waist, " Shhh...your doing great baby, just a little longer " he cooed and peppers his neck in kisses.

" Okay, okay-your all done baby. Appa has to put medicine cream then the bandages " Jimin said with a smile on his face. " Daddy" the little whine looking up at Jungkook, he was biting his bottom lip, and his eyes were brimmed with tears. Jungkook awd and kissed his littles for head.

" Okay, baby I'm gonna put your arms in the bandages" he said as he carefully wrapped the bandages around seokjin's arms. After he was done Jimin kisses his forhead and and smiled " I'm so happy your safe and were home " he said, and Jungkook reached over to hold Jimin's hand.

" Yeah, Seokjinnie were all home "