CHAPTER #2

Gray has a grip on my arm and isn't letting go, Parker could tell I was nervous and walked over. Parker knows why I'm scared of him, my father doesn't though. Parker was by my side quickly and starring at Gray. "Gray be nice." He snaps his head back to his father. "Dad I was only saying happy birthday." His father nodded and walked out side with the rest of the adults, leaving me, Parker and Gray alone. Parker took the time that Gray used to watch his father walk out to pull me from his grip. "Calm down Park I was only going to say happy birthday."

"Yeah right."

"What the hell does that mean?" Right Gray doesn't know that Parker knows he just thinks he's overprotective. I pulled Parker away and in to the kitchen, where I pull out ice and hold it on his eye causing him to wince. "Parker I'm sorry."

"Its fine, as long as you aren't hurt."

"Not physically, just mentally." There are only six guys I trust because of what Gray did to me, Noah, Hunter, Declan, my father, of course Parker and Bryan its hard not to trust him and he was only 5 when it happened. But out of all those people Parker knows, he's the only one who knows and those nightmares are about what he did to me, that's why I called Parker instead of going to my father.

I walked over to the door to get Tay because she is a nurse but I stopped and listened to what they were saying. "Ash I think you need to talk to Dawn something is up and it has been going on for years, I tried talking to Parker but he won't talk."

"Jason I think she's right. I was hoping it was just a thing she was going through."

My father let out a sigh. "Yeah."

I walked back over to Parker and pulled him up to my room. "Parker they know something's up. What the hell did you tell your mom?"

"I didn't tell her anything. But if they are going to ask what's wrong then I think you should tell them."

"Oh yeah, sup dad I've been hide this for two years, I was sexually assaulted by your best friends son. Do you know how stupid that is?" There was silence, then a knock at the door causing me to jump. "Dawn, Parker better not be in there."

Shit. I walked over to the door and opened to find my father with a bright red face and Grayson grinning behind him. "Dad I was just taking care of his eye."

"What the hell happened did he finally piss uncle Jay off?"

"For your information Grayson I did that. It was an accident but the one you will get from Parker won't be." He crossed his arms and looked at me, and my father spoke. "Dawn we need to talk."

"Yeah. There's something I should have told you long ago."

We all walked down stairs and Grayson dragged me to the kitchen. "You say anything and its game over for you." I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Gray let's go!"

I stopped Noah from leave. "I think he should be here for this or dad can find him later." He looked confused but shrugged and leaned on the wall, I walked to the kitchen with mom and dad. "Honey what's going on?"

I sighed. "Do you remember two years ago when you left me home alone with Gray?"

"Yes you said everything was fine."

"That was a lie." Dad started clenching his fists. "Gray... Gray raped me." Dad lost his shit and stormed in to the front room, me and mom ran after him. "Jason calm down he's a child still."

"A fucking child would not have touched my daughter! Noah where the hell is he?" I was pulled back into the kitchen and something metal and cold was held against my neck, I whimpered. Dad stormed into the kitchen and froze at what he saw, mom, Tay and Noah followed. "Now what the hell did I tell you?" I closed my eyes tighter while tears ran down my face. "Maybe Uncle Jay should have taught you how to listen." Dad took a step forwards and the knife pierced the skin letting the warm blood run down my chest. "No don't even think about moving."