Jungkook's POV

*Ring ring ring*

I quickly gathered my notebook and computer and stuffed them into my backpack. I wanted to get the fuck out of this hell hole. School is the number
one thing that i hate in this world, next to my homophobic dad.

As I walked down the hallway, heading towards my locker. I felt like my ass was being watched. I started to walk faster, eventually reaching my locker. As I reached into my locker to get my homework for calculus, I felt a hand run across my arm. I looked up at the person touching me. I scoffed when i realised who it was. It was Hera, my crush from middle school. But it wasn't any major crush since she liked  girls more than boys but she just never told anyone ( besides her friends) her sexuality. She tried flirting with me but that came to an abrupt end when the principle told her to come to the office.

*Time Skip* yerrt

As i was walking with Yoongi towards our dorm. I received a text message from my friend Namjoon.
______________________________

Jamjoon: Yooo I found this new sick ass game.

Jungkook: What's it about hyung?

Jamjoon: Its like a dating simulator. Your able to choose 1 character out of 3.

Jungkook: God fucking damn it hyung. Istg your so perverted. Why is it that all the games that you suggest me to play are dating simulators?

Jamjoon: Well to be quite Frank with you kook, I really enjoy dating simulators. But anyways kookie pleeaaase just try to play this game at least, its really good.

Jungkook: Ugh whatever hyung. Ill be over by 5:00 pm.

Jamjoon: Thanks kook 🤧 cya

_____________________________

"Yah Jungkook, watch where your going, you might trip."
Yoongi said in a grumpy voice.
"Im fine we're almost at the dorm anyways." I said.

A few more minutes of walking and Yoongi and I reached our dorm. I layed down on my bed contemplating whether I should do homework first or play games first. I got up and headed for my computer when I remembered that I had to meet up with Namjoon in half an hour. "Aish..." I mumbled to myself. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower i went to my closet and threw on a simple outfit.

Hdgjsjsks He looks so hot

Hdgjsjsks He looks so hot. Im sorry Jimin please forgive me lmao.

"Hyung, im going over to Namjoon's dorm, he wants me to play this dating simulator thingy." Jungkook said.

"Kay, I'll just be here sleeping, if you need me just call me or something." Yoongi sleepily said.

*Time Skip*

Third person POV

Jungkook banged Namjoon's door countless times before Jonnie actually answered. "Hyung wtf took you so long?" Jungkook said with an annoyed expression. "Sorry Kook I was talking with Jin, I guess i forgot that you were coming over. Here come in. I followed Joon into his room. As i walked in I saw a bookshelf filled with different dating simulators ranging from maid themed dating simulators to high school dating simulators. But there was one normal game but unfortunately it broke one day when poor joonie broke the disc in half as he was taking it outta the case so we could play together. I sat down at his desk waiting for him to get the game and his laptop.  After a few minutes Joon arrived with a hot pink laptop with Ryan stickers all over it, and a game disc.

Joonie inserted the disc into the laptop. "Hyung whats the game called?" Jungkook questioned. "Its called 'Virtual Dating Simulator'Joon said in an excited voice. Jungkook scrunched his face at his cringy hyung. The computer made a beeping sound signaling that the game was ready.

"Imma go to Jins house while you play, his house is across the street. If you need anything just call me." Namjoon said.
"But hyung-" was all Jungkook could say before the front door slammed shut.

Author's Note

I wish oh I wish that I could keep writing but I have to sleep early because I have a track meet tomorrow 😢.
Sarang of the haes