"PROPHECY BEFORE WORLD WAR 3"

Master: As what I foresaw in a dream, I feel like World War 3 is near, In a dream I saw, Aiko would be meeting with the archangels in heaven and also with the most high. By that time, Aiko would be in a coma, in Aiko's spiritual astral form, he is going to meet and discuss about the plan of the lord to save everyone from the beast of The World War 3. I would keep the body of Aiko hidden so that no one would try to wake Aiko up. For Aiko's safety and the fate of the world, I must protect Aiko at all cost.

( In heaven with the Archangels, the lord and Jesus Christ, with Aiko)

Archangel Michael: I've been expecting you, Aiko

Aiko: Wait,,,, Whaa???? Where am I??? Am I dead????

Archangel Michael: No, you are in a coma, and according to the divine clock of God, by the time you are in a coma, world war 3 is near, before world war 3, you are the child of prophecy who would save the people from slumber of the beast. For that prophecy to happen, we archangels must prepare you, and you must do what is according to the will of the lord. Now, we would train you and after the training you must do the plan of the Lord, Jesus Christ is already alive, he was watching over you grow, and kept praying over you, to the point that you would not turn away from the Almighty Father. Now lets commence the training.

( In the place where Kirai and the Master meets)

Kirai: Where is Aiko??? I'm worried sick about him.

Master: Aiko is in a coma, a deep sleep, one of my visions came true, he is in heaven by now, I foresaw that he would meet the archangels, Jesus Christ and the Most High, to prepare for the World War 3.

Kirai: What the??? How can I meet him???? What do I need to do so I can talk to him.

Master: No worries, The Lord answers prayer, you cant meet Aiko when your awake, you can only meet him in a dream. If the will of the Lord is that you should meet Aiko, you must wish it with all your heart that you want to meet him. Your prayer must come deep inside your heart, to the point that the Lord should schedule your meeting with Aiko. Every time before you sleep, pray that you want to meet Aiko, you are lucky if the Lord answers your prayer and you meet Aiko.

Kirai: Ok thank you.

( Back to heaven )

The Alpha and The Omega: Okay while Archangel Michael is training Aiko, we must plan about The Meeting That Decides The Fate of The World.