Chapter 35

Y/N POV
After the wedding, we took our photos with the photographer. It was quick and then we made it to the wedding reception.

I was in awe of how it looked. Beautiful chandelier, white roses, it was perfect. Everyone was already there waiting for us.

We stepped in and went towards the floor. Music began playing as we took our first dance.

We slowly swayed to the music. I remember the first dance we had together when we first met. It's hard to believe that it was a year since we first met. Now we are married, I can't believe that this is real.

Jimin: What is my love thinking about?

Jimin caught me by surprise with his voice.

Y/N: Everything. How wonderful it is to call you my husband.

Jimin smiled as he spun me around. Smiling as he dipped me and I was laughing.

Jimin: And I love calling you my wife.

He leaned in to kiss me as we continued our dance. We pulled away from each other and looked at each other lovingly.

Y/N: I love you.

Jimin: I love you too.

The night went on with the party. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Having fun and having my new family around was just amazing. Soon it was time for us to leave and go on our honeymoon.

Jimin knows where we are going and he won't tell me, he's keeping it a secret. Sara and Namjoon offered to look after Lucy while we were gone. I don't want to leave my baby alone even though it's only for a week. It must the protective mom inside of me, wanting to make sure she's alright. But Jimin was the one who planned everything and I know he's looking forward to this.

We begin to say our goodbyes to everyone. Our luggage is in the car packed and ready. Jimin's parents say their goodbyes. As well the other members and Sara.

Mrs.Park: Have a good time sweetheart.

Y/N: Thank you, I will.

Sara: Have a good time girl. Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself. Don't worry Lucy is perfectly fine with me and Namjoon.

I smiled as pulled me in for a hug.

We both turn to Lucy we hold her.

Y/N: Lucy, you make sure you Aunt Sara and Uncle Namjoon don't get into trouble. Alright.

She giggled a bit.

Jimin: We'll be back before you know it, princess. Daddy will buy you a lot of toys ok.

Lucy seemed excited over that a lot. I nudged him as to say "not so fast." He seemed to know what I was saying.

Jimin: Ok, I'll buy the toys your mom will let me.

She still smiled at us. We kissed her goodbye and we made our way to the car. We got in a waved goodbye to everyone. I wave back as we drive off, till their out of sight. I lean back on the seat and looked out the window. I was thinking about where we going. 

Jimin took my hand and gently squeezed it. 

Jimin: What is my wife thinking about?

I smiled at him.

Y/N: I like how you call me your wife.

Jimin: And I like hearing you call me your husband. 

Y/N: Where are we going?

Jimin: It's a surprise. We leave tomorrow for our honeymoon. But for now, we stay somewhere for the night. Ok, baby. 

Y/N: Alright honey.