Chapter 41

Jimin POV
Y/N has been acting weird these past few days. I don't know what it is but I hope I can help her out with it. But whatever it is I still love her with all my heart.

We're almost ready to head off to do our tour. I really want Y/N to come with us, as well as my daughter. I know she would rather stay at home and look over Lucy, but I would miss my wife too much. Plus I want to go around the world with them and have Y/N see everything with me.

I haven't told Y/N yet, but I already found a house for us and I already bought it. It's a beautiful house to raise Lucy and hopefully more kids. But I'll have to wait a long time for more kids with Y/N, it's what she wants.

I was taking care of Lucy at home when the door opened revealing my beautiful wife. She looked exhausted and tired. I felt bad a bit she looked more tired than me after our rehearsals.

Y/N: Hi honey.

She went to the couch and collapsed on it. She was breathing heavily and was beginning to close her eyes.

Lucy: Mama!!!!

Lucy ran up to her mom and climbed on top of her. She gave Y/N kisses all over her face as a way to feel better. I see it does and Y/N laughs about what Lucy is doing.

But Y/N still looks tired after her day back at the school where she teaches. It's only been 4 weeks since she went back.

Jimin: How was your day, baby?

Y/N: Tiring. Grading sheets, two meeting today and I have to plan a field trip in 3 weeks.

She looks defeated and I felt bad for her. Then I have an idea to make her feel better and also to have some alone time.

Y/N: I'm heading to our room babe.

Jimin: I'll there in a minute.

She makes her way to our room, as I make my way to Yoongi's room with Lucy in my arms. I knock on the door and Yoongi answers it. Yoongi is a softie to Lucy, he loves looking after her and taking care of her.

Yoongi: What is it Jimin?

Jimin: Do you mind looking after Lucy for a bit.

Yoongi: Of course I don't mind. Come here, Lucy.

I hand Lucy to Yoongi.

Yoongi: Come on Lucy, Uncle Yoyo will show you my studio.

She bounced up and down in excitement as Yoongi took her in his arms.

I walked back to my room where Y/N was on her desk looking over stacks of paper. Looking over each paper one by one carefully. She looks beautiful, seeing her consternate without noticing everyone.

I stand behind her, lean in and gently kiss her cheek. She turns her head to me and stares at me, she held my face in her hands. She smiles at me and kisses me.

Y/N: Babe, I'm busy. You know that I have a lot to do. I'm under a lot of stress not now.

She looks around me curiously.

Y/N: Where's Lucy?

Jimin: She's with Yoongi. Now tell me what's wrong, is everything alright?

Y/N POV
When Jimin asked me if I was feeling alright, my heart stopped a bit. I was afraid of telling him the truth. The truth about me being pregnant again. But now wasn't the time to tell. I will tell him, so on that, I do promise.

Y/N: Just tired I guess.

Jimin: I have an idea to make you less stressful.

I pulled me up from my desk and made our way to our bathroom.

Y/N: Jimin, what are you doing?

Jimin: Don't worry I'm not gonna try anything. But I think you should take a long bath. It'll help you relax.

Y/N: And what are you going to do?

Jimin: Join you, of course. I'll draw you a bath and help you relax.

Y/N: Jimine, you're so sweet. Why?

Jimin: Because I want my wife to be relaxed. And my wife deserves everything.

I hugged his waist and looked up at him.

Y/N: I love you.

Jimin: I love you too.

Jimin carried me to the counter and went to the bathtub. I sit there looking at him, turn on the water. He bends down to the tub and checks the temperature of it, making sure it's not too cold or too hot. I hear the faucet being turned off and Jimin turns to me. He begins to unbutton my shirt until I stop.

Y/N: Let me finish it.

I unbutton the remaining buttons and take off my shirt leaving me in my bra. Jimin then took off his shirt. My finger goes to his abs, those abs that millions of girls have seen on TV. My fingers trace them, I love feeling them as Jimin just looks at me.

Jimin: Get in the tub. I'll get in after you.

I take off my clothes leaving me naked and step into the tub. The water is soothing and relaxing. Jimin then appears to me naked as well and sits behind me in the tub. He wraps his arm around me and lay on his back.

I close my eyes as he hums softly in my ear. I turn to face him and kiss his lips. He kisses me back as I smile at him. He took the sponge from the side of the tub and took some soap. He began to rub the sponge around my arms and chest. I took the sponge from him and rubbed my belly.

I didn't want him to go there, because I felt that he would know why I'm stressed out. He doesn't notice anything wrong so that a good thing.

After a couple of minutes in the tub, we get out and dry ourselves. We head back to our room and change into our pajamas.

Yoongi brought Lucy back to our room. She's already asleep as I lay her in her bed. Jimin and I get into our bed and curl up with each other. He gently kisses me on my lip and whispers.

Jimin: Good night Y/N.

Y/N: Good night Jimin.

We both fall asleep. I hope I will be able to tell Jimin the truth about why I'm stressed. I hope I can him about my pregnancy.

Please let me have the strength to tell him. Please.