Chapter 5

"An amusement park really?!" I start panicking. I don't do amusements parks. I don't like rides. I mean some of the rides are ok, but roller coasters and heights in general are probably my worst fear. It might seem like I'm the type of girl to like all of that, but I totally don't. I've never been on a roller coaster before and I don't plan on it. I just really can't do heights.

"This isn't a good idea."Cassie says. She knows my fear of heights. She's the only one that knows. We'll at least of everyone here. Cassie looks back and forth at everyone from the front seat.

"Why? What's wrong with an amusement park?" George asks a little confused. I look over at Matty and he gets the point of this.

"C'mon. It won't be that bad I promise." Matty begs. I really don't want to ruin this. I know they went to go pick me up from work to take me out and I'm here panicking because my stupid fear of heights.

"I mean. I guess I don't have to ride the roller coasters." I sigh giving in to them. I look down at my lap then back up to them and give them a smile.

"Well let's get going." Matty says and starts getting out the car. The rest of get out right after. We stay silent as we start walking to the entrance to get out tickets. George walks beside me and starts talking.

"We really don't have to do this you know." He whispers to me. I look up at him and he gives me smile which I return.

"No. It's ok. I like the other rides. I just really don't like roller coasters." I say looking back down at the sidewalk.

"Are you sure? I can tell Matty and we can go do something else." George asks again.

"No. I'm sure. We can still have fun. And if you guys want to go on the roller coasters you can I'll just wait." I say. Then I start thinking. I don't have any money to pay for a ticket. If I knew we were going to do this I would've got money out. "I don't have any money to pay for my ticket." I say to anyone who's paying attention. Which seems to be only George.

"I got you don't worry." George says pulling out his wallet since we're next in line.

"You really don-"He cuts me off before I have the chance to finish.

"It's ok. You can pay for me next time." He says then pays for our tickets. I look around to see where Cassie and Matty went and they're no where to be found. I can't believe we already lost them. Unless they ditched us or something. "Okay. Here's your wristband." I hold out my wrist for him to put it on. Then I do the same for him.

"I think we lost Cassie and Matty. That or they ditched us." I tell him. We start walking in and hold up our wrist for the guy at the front gate to let us in.

"Who cares. We can have fun. Just the two of us." He says as he grabs a map from the stand next to him. He opens the map and starts looking around. "Hmm. What ride do we go on first?"

"Bumper cars." I say like I'm a little kid again and he starts laughing.

//George//

All I want to do right now is grab her hand and lace her fingers with mine and hug her and kiss her. I want to make her feel so happy. Making her happy would make me happy.

"Okay. Bumper cars are that way." I say pointing to the right. We start walking and she starts talking about random things. Mostly about her cat and how her cat learned to open her door and wake her up.

"That's the most funniest thing ever. So your cat opens your door, then jumps on you to wake you up." I say and start laughing.

"It's not funny! Yes she does. It's pretty annoying." She says obviously frustrated just thinking about it which makes me laugh even more. We reach the bumper cars and the line isn't very long.