Random Scenarios

One day seven friends were out on the park for some bonding time. They played a lot of fun games and ate many street foods. Then Denmarie thought of a idea.

" Hey everyone let's play truth or dare!! " she called her friends as she sat down on the grassy ground with a bottle on her hand. She placed the bottle in the middle as her friends started to gather around her, forming a circle.

Jake spun the bottle first and it landed on Fay. " So Fay truth or dare? " Jake asked Fay while all attention was on her.

" I choose truth. " she smiled as she relaxed on her spot. Then Ted smiled and thought of a question.

" Who do you like? " he asked her curiously. Fay looked at her roommate Denmarie, as if she was asking for help.

" Ummm... I don't like anybody. " she said confidently while they others sighed at her boring answer.

" Wait!! Let me rephrase the question. How many flings did you have in the past? " Denmarie asked as all the attention was back to Fay.

" Umm... I think there were 2 or 3 of them? " she said shyly as the all teased her.

The game continued until it finally finished. But Denmarie wasn't content with the outcome.

" It's unfair Jake didn't get chosen..." she whined as Jake only laughed at her childish nature.

" I've got an idea how bout you sing for us Jake? " Denmarie smiled brightly as she anticipated for Jake's response.

" N-no thanks, I don't think my voice is good enough. " Jake stated, trying to avoid the situation.

" But I think you're good at singing especially at blending. But Yu still need a bit of work to actually be a good singer." Denmarie said, trying to encourage her friends to sing.

" Yeah just give it a go. And even Denmarie, a singer, even complemented your singing. " Fay supported Denmarie's statement.

" Fine fine... " Jake finally gave in. He sighed then took a deep breathe. He put on a serious expression.

" OK here I go... As a deer-" when he started to sing a Police car siren cut him off causing everyone to burst in fits of laughter.

" See the police doesn't even want me to sing... " he said in between laughs. Denmarie teased him the whole night. Because of the incident Jake decided not to sing again.

Later that night when they were heading home on a tricycle Jake decided to make a second attempt on singing

" OK I'll do it one last time. " he took a deep breath and once again put on a serious singing face.

" As a deer-" once again when he started singing he was cut of by a traffic officer's whistle causing everyone to burst in fits of laughter once again.

Jake had the last straw and didn't sing ever again for the entire night while Denmarie teased him the entire time they were together.

_________________________________________

Hi guys!! I'm sorry if I have any wrong grammar or like I didn't use the punctuation marks correctly. Please be considerate of me since I'm just a newbie and I only do this for fun...

Welp that's all for today 😄