Chapter 5 Part 1

We get to my house and I change into something more comfortable and go watch TV on the couch. I have like 7 unread messages, that I apparently never checked and their all from Wilmer. That wasn't intentional, I just got a little busy. I check them all but don't respond. About 20 minutes later, there's a knock on the door. I go open it and it's Wilmer. "...hey. What are you doing here." "I just came by to see you. I hadn't talk to you and a couple days." "I know. I'm sorry. I guess I was just so busy having fun, I kinda neglected my phone." I say knowing that's not really true. Well it's partially true. "It's okay." He says. "Come in." I say. He walks in. "Here, these are for you." He says pulling the roses from behind his back. "Thank you. They're beautiful." "But not as beautiful as you..." "...I'm gonna go put these in water." I say and he follows me. "So how was your trip. What all did you do?" "Well the first night, we went to a club." "And everything was good as far as.." "Yeah..I mean it was tempting to try and drink but I fought them." I say cutting him off. "Well that's good." "Yeah. So anyway, we did that, went to the spa, and we went on these amazing rides and roller coasters. It was pretty sick." "Well it's good you had fun" "yeah...how'd you know I was in town. There were paparazzi pictures of you on twitter and so I just thought you'd be here. How come you didn't tell me you were coming." "Well cause I was only coming for today, to go to a meeting, then I'm leaving tonight." "Oh. Well that sucks. I was hoping to spend some time with you." "Maybe another time?" "Yeah. I guess whenever you come back to LA just call me." "Okay." "Okay, well I guess I should get going." "Okay." I walk him to the door. "Call me later." He says then gives me a kiss on the cheek. He walks out. "Who was that?" My dad asks. "Wilmer." "Here for you?" "Yeah." "Ohh. Okay." We hang out here until it's time to go back to the airport and leave.