Chapter 9 Part 3

{Demi's POV}

My mom and sisters finish dinner, while Colin stands with his arms around me and we both watch them. "So Colin, when do we get to meet your parents?" My mom asks. "I haven't even met his parents yet, so yeah, meeting his parents...not gonna happen for you guys any time soon." "I asked Colin, Demi." "Yeah but I gave you an answer." "Babe..." Colin says in my ear while nudging me. "Maybe after I introduce Demi to my parents, we can make some type of arrangement for you guys to meet." He says. "Sounds good." My mom says. They finally finish dinner and we sit down and eat. Maddie seems to like Colin a lot. They talked a lot during dinner, and we sat in the family room for a little watching TV, and she talked to him majority of the time. After that we go to the guest house. "Wanna shower first?" I ask him. "It doesn't matter." "Go ahead." I say. He goes and takes a shower. I get bored and decide to sneak up on him. I get up, go to the door and quietly open it. "BOO" I yell as I open the door to the shower and he jumps, then covers himself. "What the hell. You almost have me a heart attack." I laugh. "Sorry...why are you covering yourself up?" "I don't know. It's just weird if you stand there and stare at my dick..." "Uncover it...I just wanna know what to expect." "Expect a monster, now get out." He says still covering himself. "Fine." I walk out. He finishes then I take a quick shower. I get out and he's laying on the couch watching TV. I get on top of him. "..you were kinda rude to your mom today. Don't you think." "No. Like we're only a month into our relationship and she's already trying to rush stuff...so how come you didn't let me see...I won't judge if you're small." "Trust me. It's far from small.." Then I feel something on me. "Feel that?" He asks. I nod. "Okay. We need I get off this subject, because this is just a big ass tease for the both of us." I say. "You're right." "I have a question though." I say. "What's up?" "Do we have to watch sportscenter?" "Yes." I roll my eyes. While he watches TV, I play games on my phone. I get a text from Wilmer but don't reply.