Vampire Knight

"I love you, Mei," an ethereal figure in red picked up a small jade hand. The woman trembled, a look of disgust on her face.

"Wang ye, help!" she screamed, as if waking up the dead.

"Hmph, your ten years too young to touch my belle!" A heroic youth raged, slamming his sword into the figure in red. The ethereal man stood paralyzed.

"P-poison?" he stilled, eyes widening as the sword drew blood. He knew he could've easily avoided it had he not been betrayed. Slowly, he fell to his death, blood staining the white snow.

A young man opened his eyes to the blank space once again. This was his hundredth rebirth. Artisan, minister, king, musician, peasant, orphan, slave- he has had countless experiences with the rebirth system.

"Would host like to enter the next world? Or see the status of the current world?"- System notified.

He was tired. Tired of all the life. He shouldn't have created the system, but it was his finest work of genius- a path to godhood. In his first life, he was a genius inventor who loved to push boundaries. Now, he was nearing  5,000 years old.

"Ahh~ open, river Styx," he commanded. An open spring sprang from the space, glitching in. He sighed in pleasure as he lowered himself in, his memories fogging up and his first life dominating his mind. It was the only way to stay sane and true to himself.

"Host, new feature arrived! Congratulations on 100 rebirths~" a cute voice chirped.

"I know, it's the control panel, isn't it! Hahaha! The day has finally come!" The man laughed madly. When he was young, he was foolish and chose to put a random variable in place in order for a mystery achievement. Who knew the random variable assigned missions with heavy punishments, missions that were indeclinable! Thank god it had a time limit of 100 rebirths, otherwise he might go insane from being cannon fodder without a brain.

"Host, here's a surprise gift >~<! Praise me~"

A random pillow dropped on top of his head.

"What the hell?" He wondered, looking at the anime body pillow. Why the hell was it a picture of Zero Kiryuu half-naked? What the fuck?

"I'm not gay, system you bastard!" He yelled. Here he was, just hoping to get another cheat yet he ends up with this kind of crap. Maybe he should give system some redesigning...

"Host, good luck ;)"