VK 2

A bright light flashed and he was reborn again. And so Kain became the one and only... Kaname Kuran.

Stats:

[World level: C

World: Vampire Knight

Character: Kaname Kuran

Goal: Make Zero the main male lead. Zero deserves happiness too!

Hidden Quest: ???

World Points Value: 10,000-?

Total points of host: host is a cheater wuwu T^T, stop scamming this poor system >_<]

Kaname Kuran opened his eyes from a long nap. He was Kain, he was Kaname. And his goal is to make Zero the main male lead. 'Easy! I'll just ignore Yuki all together. Who the hell would want to fuck their sibling anyways?'

Last thing he could remember as Kaname Kuran... he was just about to visit Yuki's adoptive father. And he has about ten thousand years of filler to go through. 'Agh, just don't think about the past... why the hell's this guy older than me? System's trying to screw up my psych evaluation again...'

'System, give me a summary of this world. And don't you dare forget to mention the glitches!'

'Yes boss! Kaname Kuran, a pureblood vampire has a sibling named Yuki who was turned into a human and had her memories wiped. She was turned into a human to keep her safe from her crazy psycho uncle, Rido. 

She then goes on to be adopted by a friend of her brother's, a vampire hunter named Cross. The interesting thing is, Kaname is actually an ancestor vampire that took over the brother's body. 

She lives happily with her adopted father, and falls more and more in love with her brother, Kaname. Kaname is busy keeping her safe as well as reestablishing his regime. 

As for the second love interest, a vampire hunter named Zero had his family killed by a pureblood vampire, and swore vengeance on all vampires. He lives with Yuki and acts like a cold block of ice, but love soon sparks in the air as he tries to protect her from Kaname, a vampire. Kaname sees this and gets jealous, scheming to get rid of Zero. 

In this world, Zero will be killed by a plan made by Kaname. However, the crazy uncle, Rido, kills Kaname and Yuki, uprooting the balance of the world. Without the heroine's aura, the world descends to chaos and ultimately is eradicated by this cute system~' 

Kain teared up a bit. 'Ah, I've taught my little minion well, it seems. My little baby is becoming a little destroyer.'

"Still, this world seems to have a lot of glitches. Originally, the villain Rido would've died before killing the protagonists. Sigh, hopefully there's no more surprises," Kaname mumbled to himself.

The last thing  Kaname was doing was walking to Yuki's adopted father's house.

The hunter's name was Cross and he was one of the rare hunters that advocated for peace between species. Kaname decided that visiting Cross' house is too troublesome, so he turned back. Too bad the world's fate wouldn't let that happen. A few seconds later he accidentally bumped into a random vampire.