VK 4

"What did you do to the girl, bastard?!" he hissed. Kaname grumbled inside his head. 'Troublesome protagonists...'

"Check the room," he waved off, no longer in the mood to sleep and started unbuttoning his shirt. Zero flinched at the sudden action.

"W...What do you think you're doing?" Zero trembled, backing up to the door. He could smell the veins underneath the pureblood, pulsing with that delicious ambrosia. 'Mine!' he unconsciously thought.

"Making..." Kaname checked his watch, "dinner apparently,". Zero glared harder, his amethyst eyes piercing into Kaname accusingly.

"You're going to eat her, aren't you?"

"Not unless you save her, little knight," Kaname smirked, revealing his pointy fangs. 'I love scaring youngsters these days...'

Zero warily kept an eye on the beast in human clothing as he boiled water. Kaname added some pasta to the pot, setting the oven to 360. Zero stared at the way his hands slid over the countertop, wiping the tables. He stared at his pale collarbone and the way his neck muscles stretched when leaning forward.

"Why don't you go call the girl over for dinner?" the beast spoke after a while. He set the meal on the table, and poured a glass of blood.

After dinner, Kaname picked the zombie-like girl and walked towards the front door, Zero scampering after him. Kaname walked step by step in the snow. Zero followed, warily walking behind the pureblood and holding his gun in hand. 'I don't remember committing any crimes, officer!' Kaname cried inwardly. 

Kaname decided to drop the kids off at Cross' house, mentally wiping his hands free from the situation. Cross begged him to stay, but Kaname quickly ran away. 

'What do you mean I'm the father, oi? I never married a guy like you!' Kaname mentally sighed as he smacked Cross in the face, 'accidentally'.

He was finally ready to leave, thank the heavens. 'Vacation time is on!' he cheered. 

"Stop, vampire!" The silver haired boy, One (?) Uno(?) Zero(?), shouted firmly, widening his shoulders and putting his chin up for intimidation. 

Kaname paused, before rushing towards the door. 'Lalalala, I can't hear you~, come here, sweet freedom!'

"Wait! You bastard, wait!" Uno panted and wheezed, as he stared dismayed at the sight of the vampire fleeing. 

'Whew, System, good thing I made it back to my safe haven,' Kaname smirked, jumping into his bed and snuggling up for a nap.